My Turn

ALLshow.NOgo

Registered
I am still in the process of rebuilding. I got hydraulic clutch assy, headlight, fairing stay. This week is going to be Lowering triple tree, custom kickstand, swingarm extentions, rear lower links, handle bars, bar ends, and chain. Next I want to do exhaust.

I have 2 weeks to make my decision. BOZ B2 is my choice. I do not want to carry passengers as of my last experience so I am removing the passenger pegs. The Full B2 does not need the peg as a mount point. Comes with 2 stage baffle which is kickass if I get a headache from it. Should make very good HP as of Megaphone type exhausts. Big weight savings 25lbs.

Has anyone heard this exhaust uncorked or not??

Boz Brothers Moira Series 4-2-1 Triple Core Full Exhaust Systems

* No compromise sound and style.

* Thin gauge 304 series stainless steel mandral bent tubes.

* Slash-Cut exit tips terminate at and/or near the rider footpeg area.

* Slip-fit, spring mounting.

* Racing inspired merge collectors.

* 4-2-1 design for optimum hp & tq.

* Each and every system is Tig welded by skilled craftsman by hand.

* 12 - 25 pound weight savings over stock oem systems.

* Every system dyno tested for hp, tq, a/f.

* Tech support provided by the engineers & R&D staff that design the systems.

* Run it wide open, or tone it down with the supplied Pocket Perf core.

* Hand crafted in the USA.

All I am going to tell ya bro from one Texan to another these are the Four exhausts I would Run

1. HMF Big Bird- Great sound
2. Tuskigi- Great sound and Looks good as well
3. Akro- Great sound and Looks good with a Carbon Can
4. Yoshi- Sounds good but does through out the numbers on the Dyno like the others do

In that order

Regarding the Boz, I have seen one on an R1, and one of the guys on here is a huge fan.

If it sounds like the straight pipe that it is... you better be prepared for LOUD. I love my pipes, but those things could deafen God.

The Boz 1 Moira system looks better IMO.  I'm not crazy about the big blunderbuss looking end.

Blunderbuss.jpg

Not sure which system it was, but the Boz Bros. system I heard was the LOUDEST thing I ever heard in my life !!!! But to me the louder the better !!!

LOL about the Boz being loud lol. I want loud, besides it comes with 2 cores to quite it down. Also Rubber I really wanted TI FORCE SUMO last year. But now I figure I could get big HP as the other full systems for less money. Unless I can pick up a SUMO for atleast 800 I will consider it. Tuskigi I have heard great things about it making great HP aswell. I heard the sound clip of the Big Bird today and I was not too thrilled. I guess I am going for loudness. I need it. Thanks Rubber2Burn, if you can shoot me a price for air shifter with air compressor instead of C02, and I may inquire more then thanks.

Thanks for the replies.

I will have to get the price for you on Monday I will be at the Meet n Greet tomorrow but I will find out for you first thing monday when I get to the shop.

that short tip one is the FIRST generation. here is the B2 model on a hayabusa.
[img[http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p201/1fastsr20/busa3.jpg[/img]
busa1-1.jpg

busa2-1.jpg

busa5-1.jpg

(frisbee @ Aug. 31 2007,21:11) Is that the little short tip one ?
That's the Boz Moira "1", which I like...more like GP.

The 2nd edition is fugly IMO.

Back