MY WIFE'S NEW BIKE

giopapy

Registered
Here's a pic

MONTECORRADO9.JPG

Damn dude!! just aint right!!! an extremely attractive wife AND she rides a fricken motorcycle!! I tell you it just aint fair!!

ohh btw - why is the other girl in the picture flipping the camera off with her right hand? just curious
smile.gif

Cool beans on the bike and the wife that rides. And that is definately some different scenery from where I have ridden (Italy I assume?).

Sweet architecture for a backdrop. Also sweet wife and wife's bike! You're lucky to have a wife who likes to ride!
super.gif
Thanks for sharin' the pics. You know how we like tha pics around here!
beerchug.gif

Very Cool Gio, But yeah, let her know it's a lot easier to handle that bike if she actually faces forward...
laugh.gif

Looks like good times in your future...

You'll never be rid of her now...Well maybe she will have some friend girls that she will ride with...Nice pics...
evil.gif

Good gracious I am glad that we in the US do not have those gawd awful bilboards for license plates. Geez they are huge.

HEY GUYS!! READING YOUR POSTS IT'S A LOT OF FUN!!!
You make me happy as my wife on bike, she was tired to be on the back of my busa.

MONTECORRADO1.JPG

Must be the life, giopapy! Scootin' around Italy on yer busa with some hot lookin' cool chicks along for the ride. Who is the other man?
rock.gif

Back