Chicken Strips

(gtrpimp76 @ Aug. 25 2007,01:43) Oh man! don't get some of us track boys started in this thread. Watch out for Charles, BA, DD, Cosmo, VMAN (get well soon dude!!), and a couple others.

No strips here:

WILLOW060.jpg

As a result of a little of this:

CP2_3357.jpg

CP2_3361.jpg
Yeah... but on a GSXR they come that way!! Lets see your Busa pics with the Knee on the ground.

Cerberus: Come to the TX Fall BASH!! I am sure you will find all new roads to play on. The Forrest is not the place to play around here. You have to get outside the Forrest and away from the PoPo to have some fun!

Folks, THAT is the tire of a racer.

'nuff said.

--Wag--

(Wag @ Aug. 25 2007,12:01) Folks, THAT is the tire of a racer.

'nuff said.

--Wag--
Your's will look like that someday
tounge.gif

Or I should say Sunday 9/2
muscle.gif

(Tango1300 @ Aug. 25 2007,08:14)

Cerberus:  Come to the TX Fall BASH!! I am sure you will find all new roads to play on.  The Forrest is not the place to play around here.  You have to get outside the Forrest and away from the PoPo to have some fun!
I will be there, been looking forward to it since I got my 'Busa.  I used to live in Austin and loved riding the hill country.  I think it will be a great time and I might be able to shave a little off my "strips"  
smile.gif
!!

I can give a demonstartion of proper chicken strip removal on a Busa. Just look for the sparks from the titanium knee sliders.

See you at the fall bash.

Nekosohana try 545 north of Allen.

(Tango1300 @ Aug. 26 2007,00:14)
(gtrpimp76 @ Aug. 25 2007,01:43) Oh man! don't get some of us track boys started in this thread. Watch out for Charles, BA, DD, Cosmo, VMAN (get well soon dude!!), and a couple others.

No strips here:

WILLOW060.jpg

As a result of a little of this:

CP2_3357.jpg

CP2_3361.jpg
Yeah... but on a GSXR they come that way!!  Lets see your Busa pics with the Knee on the ground.

Cerberus:  Come to the TX Fall BASH!! I am sure you will find all new roads to play on.  The Forrest is not the place to play around here.  You have to get outside the Forrest and away from the PoPo to have some fun!
Here ya go:

ryabusa7.jpg

ryabusa2.jpg

ryabusa10.jpg

"Chicken Strips" is nothing but a peer pressure, immature comment that could get someone hurt. Seriously hurt. It leads you to believe that your "chicken" if you have them. Unless I'm mistaken, if your hanging off the bike like your supposed too, the bike will be more upright and you can take turns more aggressively and safely. That isn't chicken folks... that's smart STREET riding.

beerchug.gif

(SnapAttack @ Aug. 27 2007,14:55) "Chicken Strips" is nothing but a peer pressure, immature comment that could get someone hurt. Seriously hurt. It leads you to believe that your "chicken" if you have them. Unless I'm mistaken, if your hanging off the bike like your supposed too, the bike will be more upright and you can take turns more aggressively and safely. That isn't chicken folks... that's smart STREET riding.

beerchug.gif
Exactly!

If ANYBODY ever says anything about your chicken strips, just say

"Hey! Let's compare knee pucks..."
"Knee-whats???"
... at this point, loose your smile and just turn and walk away shaking your head.

(WWJD @ Aug. 27 2007,15:55)
(SnapAttack @ Aug. 27 2007,14:55) "Chicken Strips" is nothing but a peer pressure, immature comment that could get someone hurt. Seriously hurt. It leads you to believe that your "chicken" if you have them. Unless I'm mistaken, if your hanging off the bike like your supposed too, the bike will be more upright and you can take turns more aggressively and safely. That isn't chicken folks... that's smart STREET riding.

beerchug.gif
Exactly!

If ANYBODY ever says anything about your chicken strips, just say

"Hey!  Let's compare knee pucks..."
"Knee-whats???"
... at this point, loose your smile and just turn and walk away shaking your head.
Ssssh...I'm enjoying this
wink.gif
don't spill the beans
crazy.gif

LOL!

I know, I know... scraping pucks AND no chicken strips means I am riding too agressive for the street...

But then again.... it shuts up the naysayers on group rides when we get to the next rest stop.

"Oh yeah... you were behind me on your gixxer 600... *mumble* I thought those things cornered better than that...." *Shrug*
laugh.gif

I love it
jump9.gif

Back