Huge thanks to Bert @ 1320!!!

turbojonn

Registered
Bert at 1320 has provided more help with my bike than you guys would probably even believe. When I took it down there it had a blown up Mr. Turbo kit on it and I was just about to give up. It also had a weird glitch at 3500 rpm, a crappy clutch, and the rest of the turbo kit was a throw back from the stone age. NOW IT"S ALL BETTER!!!
Here are some of the things Bert did with my bike:
-made the clutch just right and able to withstand 500 hp
-installed a dbb 520 hp (capable of) turbo
-installed a SAWEEEETTTT liquid to air intercooler with  
two big ass cores inside
-showed me how to hook up the water cooled turbo
bearing housing
-Made a bunch of wicked connectors and doo dads that
I couldn't even come close to
-Did a leak down and comp. test and general check over
on the bike
-gave me a direction to go with the bike and a game plan to get there. while all the while being respectful of my budget, which wasn't much
-bought on my behalf about a million little impossible to
find 'this and thats to make the bike look and work like
it should

I'll post more on this thread as I remember all the stuff he did for me. You should know to that if I were telling you all this in person I would be very excited and probably jumping up and down with enthusiasm. I just haven't met many people that would do for anyone what Bert did for me. Thank you Bert,  
bowdown.gif
you are a HP God and one true whoop ass individual. I'm going to stop typing long enough to go get some pics to post up. Just so you all know,  put the silly air cleaner on, and that will be changing very soon.

Burt is a good informative guy. I called him about a year ago with questions about what to do with using a stage 1 turbo. Even though i wasn't purchasing at that time he gave me alot of info and a good plan to go by.

Here's to Burt.
beerchug.gif

Burt is Awesome and one of the most knowledgeable in the turbo game.He is a no BS and shoot you straight kind of guy.I will be doing buisness with him when I build my race kit.

I put in the lines to the plenum, in the wrong spot. Bert told me to put them in front where the wall is thicker but I goofed. It they leak I'll weld up the holes and do it like Bert said to.

DSCF0158.jpg

more

See the little polished aluminum piece between the two sections of radiator hose? Thank you Richard at RCC for shipping me that piece FAST! I was about to be dead in the water without it.

DSCF0159.jpg

Looks like you can't turn the front wheel to the right without hitting the air filter
rock.gif

That filter is temporary but it does allow lock to lock turns. There's actually about an inch and a half of clearance at full turn.

Okay, who is this guy and how do we get in touch with him? What is his business name? Looks like fantastic work. Does he have a tuning shop?
super.gif

Sounds like Bert is a real stand up guy and does quality work. Nice picts!  
super.gif
  Any dyno numbers yet?  I would be intrested to see the results of all the hard work.

That is one of the things I love about the Hayabusa.org group, so far, everyone has been friendly and very helpful.

good thing that filter is not the usual one, that thing is dirrrtyyy.

congrats
beerchug.gif

Back