enjoy-
DSC03266.jpg

DSC03281.jpg

DSC03279.jpg

DSC03277.jpg

DSC03286.jpg

DSC03276.jpg

DSC03289.jpg

Between my AR and my pooches i would love if someone where to try to steel my scooter.
DSC03296.jpg

Thanks to everyone who has helped me with there informative posts, The only thing left to go on is some new tires and I bought a axle chain adjuster assembly from Gilles Tooling.

Sharp. Mirrors a little weird for me. But like the rest a whole bunch.

looks nice mate
beerchug.gif
+2 on mirrors you might want to check them pig spotters out chrome on your bike would look sweet
super.gif

(probusa @ Aug. 15 2007,10:32) looks nice mate  
beerchug.gif
+2 on mirrors you might want to check them pig spotters out chrome on your bike would look sweet  
super.gif
+3 on the 2nd edition of Pigspotters w/ LED lights. First edition of PSs were fugly.

Nice setup all around. nice n clean...

I'm curious about the sato shifter... the pic is a little dark to catch the details... is it supposed to have the shift rod & arm above the foot peg?

Beautiful bike, the fastest year and color! Love the rearsets. After wheels and wave rotors, rearsets are next for me.

(Commuta_Busa @ Aug. 15 2007,11:27) Nice setup all around. nice n clean...

I'm curious about the sato shifter... the pic is a little dark to catch the details... is it supposed to have the shift rod & arm above the foot peg?
Thanks guys

I reversed the shift pattern,
1 up 5 down. Sato makes a kit for both ways. the standard shifting puts the rod in the stock position.

I do like the pigspotters.
I like the bar end mirrors cause I can actually see **** other than my arms and
The mirrors come off in 2 seconds if i want to be in stealth mode

Now to powdercoat the frame!

(LGBUSA @ Aug. 15 2007,12:25)
(Commuta_Busa @ Aug. 15 2007,11:27) Nice setup all around. nice n clean...

Thanks guys

I reversed the shift pattern,
1 up 5 down. Sato makes a kit for both ways. the standard shifting puts the rod in the stock position.

I do like the pigspotters.
I like the bar end mirrors cause I can actually see **** other than my arms and
The mirrors come off in 2 seconds if i want to be in stealth mode

Now to powdercoat the frame!
I thought it seemed reversed. I didn't know that they actualy had a flip for the lever. Does your foot ever get in the way or rub?

(Commuta_Busa @ Aug. 15 2007,12:32)
(LGBUSA @ Aug. 15 2007,12:25)
Nice setup all around. nice n clean...

I'm curious about the sato shifter... the pic is a little dark to catch the details... is it supposed to have the shift rod & arm above the foot peg

I thought it seemed reversed. I didn't know that they actualy had a flip for the lever. Does your foot ever get in the way or rub??
I found out the hard way the differance between the 2 kits,
the clutch pedal, its shapped a little differant, a slightly longer shift rod and thats it. You can reverse the standard kit but it doesn't leave you any adjustability.

Right now I need to fine tune the clutch arm and adjust the pedal up about 1/2 inch.

I don't like the softness on the brake side. I going to put a spring around the bolt up into the master cylinder, my buddy has machined a washer for the task

I wear icon Chauka boots on the street an I'm 6' foot tall. I don't rub at all. Very comfortable position.

---geeze not too many like the mirrors...
sad.gif
biggrin.gif

mods look great..

that first shot i thought that road and mnt looked familiar. than i saw your location, thats rt 9n i love that road
bowdown.gif

Love the security team, I have a Brindle named Junior and three rednoses. Male Tazz, Female Patches ,and pup Diamond. The hell with ADT or Brinks , Come in see if you can get out!

Back