My tattoo is done

its a gr8 ta2....you've got a very cool piece....

It's almost as effin cool as mine....

jus' kiddin man , it looks tuff .

tat_2.jpg

STKR dub-l O , you like that t-shirt ? cool huh....
I was just scrolling down, and said..."WTF...that's a coll a$$ shirt"

then I saw this post. VERY cool shirt
beerchug.gif

oh, the o's are actually zeros. It was originally for the 2000 ("00") ElectraGlide, but then I got the busa. Just read the back of the trunk. Nuff said.

I like that, that guy does really nice work. I like the color choices.  Here are a couple pics of the stuff that I am working on.

<!--EDIT|Rich
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079289723 -->

finished_sleeve_001_small.JPG

Wow that is a lot of work... Very nice. I still have not had any done to my pristine body. I keep getting closer though. I have my eye on a Green Dragon.
biggrin.gif

crazy shid....but looks hella cool. On a more humorous note, how about a "W" on each butt cheek? When I bend over, it'll say "wow"!!
laugh.gif

Rich.........yer a totall freak....but i love yer ...

JBL Platinum series...

Have an' over volumed one....RSD.

While everyone is showing tats here is mine..

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>That I will get when I am older!</span>

tatoo1.jpg

I am not big on girls having tattoo's....call it THE BIGgest dubl standard around . 2-fuggin-bad .

that tat is ....tragic....just an opinion thou....

whats worse is the hand that owns that supposedly femine tattoo...

I hope SHE doesn't "Alley Box" or "Ultimate Fight" for a living.....if SHE does.....I'm scared . For the first time ever, I'm afraid of a human being .

have a de-virginized skin 1....RSD.

I am not big on girls having tattoo's....call it THE BIGgest dubl standard around .   2-fuggin-bad .

that tat is ....tragic....just an opinion thou....

whats worse is the hand that owns that supposedly femine tattoo...

I hope SHE doesn't "Alley Box" or "Ultimate Fight" for a living.....if SHE does.....I'm scared .  For the first time ever, I'm afraid of a human being .

have a de-virginized skin 1....RSD.
You double standarded (addmitedly) father fugger!

This is my mom.

Got anything else to say? And you better watch it or I'll find someone bigger than you (where I don't know) and come up there to the psudo France wanna be country and tear that new roof right offa yer house.

Then I'm gonna get Pac-man and let hem shave your nads! DRY!

IM000615.JPG

Back