LOOK! Florida Folk! This is for US To.

I am in Lauderdale when the bike gets back together I will make the short 3 hour trip up there. Is there anything scheduled to happen on the weekend of Biketoberfest?

wow that posted 2 times and at different times. that was strange
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

It was nice meeting you guys that showed up, sorry i couldn't go on the ride, had to get my car together, did any of you get caught in the rain.

Nice to meet you, too. We only ran into a couple spots, out by Paisley, didn't slow down. Felt kinda good actually.

You missed a good ride focus.

Hats off to buellbomb for the great route.

There's always something around biketoberfest.

When Tony and I were leaving Port Orange, we were told of a Florida law that went into effect July 1st. Your tag must be mounted horizontal.

The LEO was very nice, and rides also. Got a warning fr the tag. All is good.

I have a couple of pics of the group at the Hess. I'll pobably put those up tommorrow.

Danny was nice meeting you.

Also 8Daytona, I had a great time, thanks for the hospitality.
all_coholic.gif

(kaosccw @ Aug. 12 2007,20:27) When Tony and I were leaving Port Orange, we were told of a Florida law that went into effect July 1st. Your tag must be mounted horizontal.
That is very interesting to know.

yess!!!! it was defnitley a good ride and got to meet some good peoples today.... buellbomb thanks for the route you picked it was awsome, it was defnitley nice for all of us to ride, lets try to get more people next time.....and dont forget destination daytona, the first saturday of next month, starting at 5pm.... lets all try to make it, it will be great!!!
bowdown.gif
super.gif

(8Daytona8 @ Aug. 04 2007,11:21) I hear they have a bike night @ Destination I95 - US1 Ormond every Fri.
This is what I was asking you about yesterday.

I'm taking the rest of the week off, so I'm ready to do some bike nights this week.

Anybody want to meet up within like a 60 mile radius?

Hey your a man of your word! Great pics
super.gif
One of the Beach from crabby's would have topped it off
beerchug.gif
Post up where you decide to go. Proud to meet with yawl and yes the leader did a super job with the route. We should be thinkin of doin the Org bash at the Gap next month. Know anyone with a trailer that can hold 8 busa's
rock.gif
Hey i bet a 18 wheeler could haul a bunch HU!
beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif

beerchug.gif

(kaosccw @ Aug. 13 2007,13:27)
(8Daytona8 @ Aug. 04 2007,11:21) I hear they have a bike night @ Destination I95 - US1 Ormond every Fri.
This is what I was asking you about yesterday.

I'm taking the rest of the week off, so I'm ready to do some bike nights this week.

Anybody want to meet up within like a 60 mile radius?
Yes every Friday night they say! But its been slow with the heat etc, just a few drinkin @ the expensive bar.
all_coholic.gif

ahh damn i don't get on here over the weekend and people start meeting up in daytona it figures i'll catch up ya'll next one or at the stunt show

Anyone in the Jacksonville area, my ABATE chapter is having a poker run this weekend in the Middleburg area. If anyone is interested shoot me a PM and I'll get you the details.

(8Daytona8 @ Aug. 13 2007,18:37) Hey i bet a 18 wheeler could haul a bunch HU!
beerchug.gif

bowdown.gif
Yep, I could probably carry 70 or so and still not be overweight. With all the extra patrols on the gap, I kinda checked that place off on my "where not to go' list.

(kaosccw @ Aug. 13 2007,21:56)
(8Daytona8 @ Aug. 13 2007,18:37) Hey i bet a 18 wheeler could haul a bunch HU!
beerchug.gif

bowdown.gif
Yep, I could probably carry 70 or so and still not be overweight. With all the extra patrols on the gap, I kinda checked that place off on my "where not to go' list.
Yep I got to agree! Been there and done that! But its a must see or ride at least once. The roads around there is where the good rides can be had. And the good folks too meet is the real prize. Its all of 600 + miles the way I go and a hard ride to get there in daylight. And I am always antsy to get back cause the road is twice as long on the return flight. (as if I can tell you about drivin) The back roads getting there is the best part of the trip.

600 miles huh? So we should be there in 6 - 6.5 hours.

I just wasn't interested in gettings tickets even if you're legal. It would remind me too much of Ohio.

I'll ponder it though, but I'm leaning toward no.

Back