Check this crap out!

TXBusa05LE

Registered
Update: Yep, 2 Bros. Just put on stock cans until replacement shows up...
guns.gif

DSC00018.JPG

Just make a call to the manufacturer and have another clamp sent. They should honor a busted clamp.

Send a pic to the manufacturer, I'm sure you can get them to send you a replacement... That's odd that it snapped off like that... did anything hit your can?

Wow! Manufacturer should give you a new one. I know I guy from bike night here that has a two brothers shorty can, well it is less than a year old and already has 2 rivets gone.
wow.gif

Hmmm looks like an HMF clamp? most Mfg. will get you the clamp fro repalcement.

photoshop over the tennis show prints on the can before you send the pic to them
biggrin.gif
kiddin

Let us know how it turns out, I am arleady having clamp problems myself, I installed mine just this year!

(TXBusa05LE @ Aug. 08 2007,11:14) Update: Yep, 2 Bros.  Just put on stock cans until replacement shows up...
guns.gif
How much did you have to tweak that strap?...you might have bent it a bit too much and weakened it. I hope mine hold up
wow.gif
I'm gonna be checking more now
wink.gif

(The Big Red One @ Aug. 08 2007,22:12)
(TXBusa05LE @ Aug. 08 2007,11:14) Update: Yep, 2 Bros.  Just put on stock cans until replacement shows up...
guns.gif
How much did you have to tweak that strap?...you might have bent it a bit too much and weakened it. I hope mine hold up  
wow.gif
 I'm gonna be checking more now  
wink.gif
No tweaking at all. They're pre-bent. 2 Bros wants $22 shipped for a new one...
guns.gif

guns.gif

spacer goes on the chain side of the bike. the directions are crap but if you look cat pics of their busa you can see the spacer.

(ranman @ Aug. 09 2007,06:21) spacer goes on the chain side of the bike. the directions are crap but if you look cat pics of their busa you can see the spacer.
nope...both sides...

2.JPG

Back