I have an idea...

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I wanted MAXIMUM exsposure ....no...not over developed film or a high F setting either ,an' no.... you don't get to see Rubbah naked . [perverts]

I wanted to start a long-livin' thread about :

the HERO of the fuggin' week .

You stain my thread...I'll come an' get ya.....

THIS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS .

This weeks cool guy .

A man who went above an' beyond the call of duty .

Check this out : I was hoping to aquire a set of headers an mids from an 01 or new r . The newer 1 s have the stainless mid.....
So.... I ask around for the setup I would like to aquire.

I end up with this guy......

I edited the RED . to protect the innocent.

I hi-lited in ORANGE....the EXTRA COOL part .

LongBow is sending me the parts I want....NO CHARGE.

He is even concerned that the shipping cost too much , and is willing to eat some of that .

LongbowIP......cool guy of the week .

mess with Longbow , this thread, or me.....I will....

Rubbah Style ya........in a fuggin heartbeat.

hero..jpg

Heck yeah ! Big ups to Longbow ... This is what the Brotherhood of the Busa is all about !!

DJ

Great idea RSD...not that all of your ideas aren't great!  
tounge.gif

To Longbow...
bowdown.gif

im with ya the same thing just happened to me with a deal i maid with copper on a tail and hump i bought i misunder stood him and sent the amount for shipping alone and not enough to cover the parts as well he shipped them anyway after runnig all over trying to find cheaper shipping and said if you want to send the diffrence thats allright or what ever it didnt matter either way i sent the diffrence of coarse but he was willing to eat the money to help out a basic stranger i think that generosity applies to your thread RSD
smile.gif

My hats off to Longbow and all the people like him. Integrity and respect is something that's lacking BIG time in this world today and I'm really getting sick of it! I've got four kids ages 7 to 18 and this is how my wife and I raise them to treat others as well.

Once again....Hats off to Longbow and to Rubber for spotting it out
bowdown.gif
egitarre77.gif
beerchug.gif

Dan

Same thing with Sleeperbusa. I was looking for the part# for the headlight bar (could not find it) he happened to have one and sent it to me for no charge. (no shipping cost and nothing for the bar). Awesome guy.

And, he is US Army... Fighting to defend our freedom day in, day out.

God Bless you bro!

Allrighty then... RSD... OF course Longbow handles his Bidness... ARMY Hoooaaa!

ANYWAY, If we're shouting out to folks that rock, I gotta toss one out to LoboBoy, Dezzy-7, and KS-WaterBug.

All three standing tall straight up, go the extra mile kind of folks. Outstanding... I just wish that it wasn't so rare that we have to post about it... But Hell yeah good peeps...

Back