Simple turn/brake Signal mod

Angier. Down the street from me
super.gif
I was just down your way yesterday. Picking up stuff for the house. Old Stage Rd.

(rockadaous @ Aug. 03 2007,09:27) Angier.  Down the street from me  
super.gif
  I was just down your way yesterday.  Picking up stuff for the house.  Old Stage Rd.
Carolinia guys huh??? Would luv to get together and ride one day!!!

rockadaous, i live right beside old stage. you know where maple road is??

Done this lastnight, sorry no pics of doing it but it turned out good. Really a CHEAP way of cleaning up the back end untill you can do better. I will post a finished pic later.

Webbashi, You can mask off the taillight lens and paint / blackout the reflector to clean it up even more, like this.

tail.jpg

tail1.jpg

This mod sucks! It can't be seen and leads to problems. Lamb has followed guys with this mod and was unable to see them put there blinkers on, And Lamb was looking for the blinker. Almost ran into Charlesbusa multiple times and "I" hate this mod! My .02 for what it's worth! What's more important? Cars or fellow riders being able to see your blinker so they don't run into you, or a lil cleaner look? You decide!
rant.gif

I will take any excuse to post a pic of Evelyn's rear.

post_11_38513_DSC00553__Small_.jpg

I was going to put the clear with the amber turn and red brake lights. The only problem I see with mine is when i hit the brake with the turn signal on a bright sunny day. But it's still not bad.

Has anyone tried the LED kits like this? They can be had for $90 on Fleabay. Whoever owned my bike before removed the fender but did not hook up any turn signals!
wow.gif
So I need to get turnsignals installed pretty quickly (was too busy admiring when I bought it to pay attention).
sad.gif

Anyone from NC know if it's legal to have the turn signals/ brakes in one place like that? How about when I head to the infamous Tail of The Dragon and the friendly TN LEOs?
crazy.gif

(whitele @ Aug. 06 2007,16:24) Has anyone tried the LED kits like this? They can be had for $90 on Fleabay. Whoever owned my bike before removed the fender but did not hook up any turn signals!
wow.gif
So I need to get turnsignals installed pretty quickly (was too busy admiring when I bought it to pay attention).
sad.gif

Anyone from NC know if it's legal to have the turn signals/ brakes in one place like that? How about when I head to the infamous Tail of The Dragon and the friendly TN LEOs?
crazy.gif
I read some where that it isn't legal for what I have done. because of the safety factor. I've been cruising backwards and forth to work in big NC with no problems... But it's only been a day
smile.gif
What part of NC??

Back