Stickers Stickers Stickers

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
OK fellas stickers are ordered, I have approved the artwork and I will have them in stock in roughly 10 days...... I am attaching a picture of the first batch. I have a bunch of them, lets just say we are in the four digit count and I REALLY REALLY hope that you guys like them. Depending on the success of this sticker I might also be offering a text only reading Hayabusa.Org in the same font that I made the stitching on the hats. I will probably be doing 4 colors again just like the hats too. I have calculated all my cost for the setup, price breaks, shipping and postage and here is what the prices will be for the sticker shown here. The stickers are approved for outdoor use and water is not suppossed to effect them. They are printed on a transparent sheet, and they are 4.5 inches by 4.5 inches.

US and Canada only

1 sticker shipped to your door $5.00
2 stickers $7.00
3 stickers $10.00

Any number after 3 and the stickers are $3.00 ea.

As always let me know your thoughts....

hayabusa2_sticker.jpg

Here is a pic from Thinker62 that started the whole sticker topic.

post_6_74072_Red_Screen_Side.jpg

Stick me baby!

Speaking of cool new stuff...

Any word on the new shirts?

<!--EDIT|Mikey D
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079125368 -->

That looks really nice !! Okay 2 questions ..

1. Would you reconsider and mail those to me in Canada ? I will pitch in the extra $$ for the extra stamps.
2. If "yes" above, what other colours do you have ? I'd like to figure out which ones would look best on my '02 Black/Blue

OK I am editing the post above, US and Canada only. I sometimes forget that Canada is international......... The stickers above come only as shown above. The only color selection there might be is if I order the Hayabusa.Org stickers then I will offer colors. As for now what you see is what you get. Sorry.....

Before I get into a big ordering fiasco that I have more orders than I know what to do with I am going to wait on putting the order form up on the site until just before I get them in. I want to make sure and set expectations with you guys right up front. I dont want to hold your money waiting for the stickers to come in.

Thanks Fellas let me know what you think about the graphics it wont hurt my feelings, and if it does then too bad I already ordered thousands!!!

Your opinions are needed and respected.

Cap

Mikey I am working on the new style shirts, I am being very careful right now with my money remember Im unemployed and extra cash is something I dont have right now. To get the new shirts completed and in stock usually runs about a grand, and it takes a long long time to get that money back. I would preorder shirts like I did the very first time that we sold shirts but there are too many folks on the board now that just dont understand that this is a hobbie site and I dont make very much money selling the merchandise. Last time I preordered I was flooded with complaints that the shirts took too long to ship, DUH we took the preorders so we could get enough money to order the silly things in the first place.

You thoughts?

CAp

5 bucks....as usual the price of yer stuff seems to be a bit low I think .

hav a good 1....RSD. O ya, I'll take 3 minimum

You guys need to remember that I believe in fair business practices. I could charge 10 bucks for a sticker and Im sure that some of you would buy em... However I deeply believej that as long as you guys know that I am not raping you for the merchandise you guys will keep buying them. Supply and demand! Don't kid yourselves I make a little off the merchandise... not enough to quit my job (If I had one) but the sales are almost to a point where the site is self supporting and thats all that I am looking for. I am not trying to make a million from you all just enough to pay for the circuit charges and any hardware and software that I need. I may not have a Busa anymore but I can tell you that there are a lot of good people on this board that I interact with and enjoy communicating with. You don't need a bike to meet nice people. As long as things are progressing and the site is close to being self supporting we will be around!!!!! Just remember when you order shirts or hats or stickers from someone else and they want $23.00 bucks plus $8.00 for shipping that here at .ORG were in it for you guys not to make a lot of money........

Thanks for the support guys..

cap

You guys need to remember that I believe in fair business practices. I could charge 10 bucks for a sticker and Im sure that some of you would buy em... However I deeply believej that as long as you guys know that I am not raping you for the merchandise you guys will keep buying them. Supply and demand! Don't kid yourselves I make a little off the merchandise... not enough to quit my job (If I had one) but the sales are almost to a point where the site is self supporting and thats all that I am looking for. I am not trying to make a million from you all just enough to pay for the circuit charges and any hardware and software that I need. I may not have a Busa anymore but I can tell you that there are a lot of good people on this board that I interact with and enjoy communicating with. You don't need a bike to meet nice people. As long as things are progressing and the site is close to being self supporting we will be around!!!!! Just remember when you order shirts or hats or stickers from someone else and they want $23.00 bucks plus $8.00 for shipping that here at .ORG were in it for you guys not to make a lot of money........

Thanks for the support guys..

cap
im sure we all agree. just let us knowwhen and how to order.

Back