Helmet Choice for your BUSA !!

Werdkat and I have similar tastes, I see. This is the Icon Alliance Damnation:

icon_alliance.jpg

(ibified @ Aug. 01 2007,08:43) And Here:
I saw that one, and when I decided I was going to get it, it was gone.  
guns.gif

I had an HJC, but it was LOUD..
Got this one instead (it's quieter and matches better):
LHright.jpg

The color matches my bike, and I like how the silver compliments the silver graphics on the bike.

Bob_on_28_3.JPG

I'm just running a cheap Arashi in gloss black for the meanwhile, $99 bucks, till I'm in a better money situation. Its a decent helmet but will be delegated to passenger use in the future.

(Spudley @ Aug. 02 2007,03:42) SMOKE.......You a SILLY DUDE...... "that helmet".........
tounge.gif

Every time I see your helmet I just wanna yell, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!".

I have two Shoei RF1000, one's the silver voltage, and the other truly is the Fastet Colored Helmet on the planet.........
But it is the meanst!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and a BABE getter!

Shoei RF 1000 Camber TC-5
rf1000_camber_tc5.jpg

I've always worn Shoei mostly because they FIT my round head nicely. They are also a reputable helmet company.

I have this particular Shoei because it matches my Busa pretty well and got a good deal on it.

older model Shoei model Z-Two... retailed for $500+.. got it online 4 years ago for about $300... I'm a firm believer in you get what you pay for when it comes to helmets and i wont spare any expense when it comes to my melon!

I use either my metallic black Shoei X-11 or my Suomy Spec 1 R Extreme Fabrizio. I like them both, but prefer the Suomy because the fitment is a little better for me.

Shoei RF-1000 Hayabusa-because I went into the dealship to look and not to buy a bike but ended up buying and didn't have my helmet with me so I bought another to ride it home. The one I had was cheap ($100) and heavy anyway.

I have 3 Icon Helmets i choose from
domain which is my usual choice cause its badass
Hooligan when i need a change
and an older mainframe that i rarely ever wear (first lid)

Back