Newbie from accross the Ocean

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
this is a great group.

And I ill chime in with a greeting from sunny Southern California.........
It's always so nice to see pretty girls that aren't afraid to throw their legs over and pilot one of the nicest machines ever made....... Good for you..... We can't wait to see the new pics of (him).... Kinda funny how with guys we call our bikes (her). Anyway ride safe..........

IMG_0008.JPG

(Investor @ Jul. 26 2007,18:09)
to the board - and nice bike.  I'm sure you're getting excited about getting your Busa.  Would love to have had a chance to ride in Holland  
super.gif
.  Spent lots of time there....our European headquarters was in Rotterdam.

My Dutch is not so good, but I'll try - Heb een prachtige dag en ben zorgvuldig daar
beerchug.gif
I'm really excited to get it, wanted to have one for over 6 years now (was really love at first sight), have my drivers licence for the bike 1,5 years now. Everyone thinks I'm crazy wanting to have the Busa (and actually ride it  
tounge.gif
) but they also said that when I bought the Bandit. But I'll just have to wait until next spring  
sad.gif

wink.gif

Your Dutch is still pretty good, but I think you meant wees voorzichtig (be careful)? What kind of company did you work for?

(Big Wall @ Jul. 26 2007,18:14) Welcome to the board!
Thanks!

(razorshark @ Jul. 26 2007,18:24) welcome!  more pics...lol
More pics? I thought I already posted more than  
newbie.gif
usually do?  
tounge.gif

(VaBusa @ Jul. 26 2007,18:31) Welcome to the oRg!!!  Nice bike and can't wait to see your Busa once you get it!  
beerchug.gif
Thanks! Can't wait to get it too...

(Ruben @ Jul. 26 2007,19:46) Welcome to the board.  Great place to read stuff from and learn from others.  

Ride safe...    
beerchug.gif
Thanks!

(BadBird @ Jul. 26 2007,20
zzwhip.gif
)
this is a great group.
Thanks!

beerchug.gif

(hayadooin @ Jul. 26 2007,20:39) And I ill chime in with a greeting from sunny Southern California.........
It's always so nice to see pretty girls that aren't afraid to throw their legs over and pilot one of the nicest machines ever made....... Good for you..... We can't wait to see the new pics of (him).... Kinda funny how with guys we call our bikes (her). Anyway ride safe..........
Greetings back from rainy Amsterdam... It's called summer, but outside feels and looks like fall...

Can't wait to get the bike, love the color of your bike! 99 model right? (at least, that's here in Europe the only year they had this color)

About the gender of the bike, think that that has to do with the 'human-preference-of-gender'
wink.gif

(proud dad @ Jul. 27 2007,01:56)
good move on keeping the Bandit for commuting
beerchug.gif
Thanks!

Bandit is a great bike to ride in traffic jam, really easy to ride and I have a lot of overview over the cars. A lot more than on my boyfriends GSXR1000.

Welcome to the family. How much does a Busa set you back for over there?

to the board. I'm sure you will find everything
you need to know about the Busa on this site.
beerchug.gif

(Prairy @ Jul. 27 2007,01:42)
to the board - and nice bike.  I'm sure you're getting excited about getting your Busa.  Would love to have had a chance to ride in Holland  
super.gif

My Dutch is not so good, but I'll try - Heb een prachtige dag en ben zorgvuldig daar
beerchug.gif
I'm really excited to get it, wanted to have one for over 6 years now (was really love at first sight), have my drivers licence for the bike 1,5 years now. Everyone thinks I'm crazy wanting to have the Busa (and actually ride it  
tounge.gif
) but they also said that when I bought the Bandit. But I'll just have to wait until next spring  
sad.gif

wink.gif

Your Dutch is still pretty good, but I think you meant wees voorzichtig (be careful)? What kind of company did you work for?
I know exactly what you mean about love at first site.  It was a year before I got mine....a loooooooong year  
biggrin.gif
 I worked for a logistics company and was MD for their maritime division - name was AEI and our Dutch operation grew significantly when we acquired two Dutch companies - first Pandair from Pakoyd and second one Votainer from Von Ommeron.  I really loved Holland....your country is beautiful  
super.gif

Oops, yes...that is what I meant  
tounge.gif
be careful.   Okay, I'll give it one more try and hopefully won't embarrass myself.  MIJ vinden MIJ nood voor uitoefening meerder
heb een grote dag  
beerchug.gif

super.gif

tounge.gif

beerchug.gif

(forceofnature @ Jul. 27 2007,11:50) Welcome.  I think my cousin is in Amsterdam this week for vacation.
Thanks. Well, they're lucky with the weather...

(BusaWizard @ Jul. 27 2007,12:48) Welcome to the family. How much does a Busa set you back for over there?
Thanks!
For a 00 model with 55000 km you pay 7000 euro's... That has to do with taxes, a new bike will cost you 16.000 euro's. Blank price + BPM (about 40%) + VAT (19%)...

(Mike.P175 @ Jul. 27 2007,12:49)
to the board. I'm sure you will find everything
you need to know about the Busa on this site.
Thanks! Hope so
smile.gif

(Smoke_Dog @ Jul. 28 2007,03:55) Welcome!
Thanks!

(dadofthree @ Jul. 28 2007,12:51)

newbie.gif
enjoy and be safe  
super.gif
Thanks
smile.gif
Will do.

(lil basscrazy @ Jul. 28 2007,13:55) welcome nice bike 
bowdown.gif

super.gif
Thank you
smile.gif

(Pipefighter248 @ Jul. 28 2007,14:01) Welcome.
Thanks.

(05 Busa LE @ Jul. 28 2007,14:36) Welcome to the ".Org" (as we sometimes call it)!
Thank you!

smile.gif

super.gif

smile.gif

(Investor @ Jul. 27 2007,16:23)
(Prairy @ Jul. 27 2007,01:42)
super.gif

beerchug.gif
tounge.gif
sad.gif

wink.gif

I know exactly what you mean about love at first site.  It was a year before I got mine....a loooooooong year  
biggrin.gif
 I worked for a logistics company and was MD for their maritime division - name was AEI and our Dutch operation grew significantly when we acquired two Dutch companies - first Pandair from Pakoyd and second one Votainer from Von Ommeron.  I really loved Holland....your country is beautiful  
super.gif

Oops, yes...that is what I meant  
tounge.gif
be careful.   Okay, I'll give it one more try and hopefully won't embarrass myself.  MIJ vinden MIJ nood voor uitoefening meerder
heb een grote dag  
beerchug.gif
Cool that you worked here.

My boyfriend met an American on the Gixxer forum, he was coming here, and we showed them around a little. Was fun doing.

I'm not sure what you mean with the last sentence
tounge.gif

But thanks, you too have a great day
biggrin.gif

super.gif

tounge.gif

beerchug.gif

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

Back