I may bring the wrath of God from you guys, but!!!

looks good. enjoy your new ride. take pics of your wifes face too
SHOCKED.gif
argue.gif
lol

(Revvv @ Jul. 24 2007,21:17) PM me with a price for the Slip-Ons. I need a set desperately.
Revvv, not to c**k block, but I've already spoken w/ Dale about the PC III USB and Yosh RS-3 SS bolt-ons.

PM sent to you as well.

"LAY-WHO-SUH-HER"...............now I'll retract that statement for the parts package "Super-Hayabusa.org-Limited-Time-Only-Just-For-Spudley" package price..............
cool.gif

OH HECK....at least you bought the "next-sexiest" machine, Baby !!!!!!!!!!

2713793637.jpg

OK, I have suprisingly received alot of inquiries on the bolt-on Yoshis and the PCIII. More attention than I expected. I'm not real good at uploading pics on this forum, I have several pics of the package I will attemp to get on here. The Slip-ons are in very good condition. the right can has what I would call a blemish, not even a dent. I can't even get a picture of it. The only thing I have found with the cans, is there is obvious wear where the straps go around them, no way of avoiding that, but they are unseen when mounted. The complete package would probably fetch $450 or more on Ebay, I don't want to start a bidding war here, I would just like to sell what I have. I'll even throw in the marble for the air box hose mod! my personal email is daleirish@hotmail.com, that way if anyone is interested and wants to keep the moderators happy, we can discuss this thru normal e-mail. I know how to upload more than one pic at a time on Hotmail. Thanks

DSCF2006.JPG

No wrath at all...just glad you're enjoying your new motorcycle! Congrats! Looks nice!
beerchug.gif

(rockadaous @ Jul. 24 2007,23:32) looks good.  enjoy your new ride.  take pics of your wifes face too  
SHOCKED.gif

argue.gif
lol
Yeah, if she lets you live long enough to get the camera out! You may be in the hot seat for a while.
ukliam3.gif

Congrats on the new ride.

I would buy the LE 109 we have on the floor. But the owners won't budge off list. Even for us employees. The bastards.

Nice ride. I have a Silver 06 M109, and a 06 Busa. If you can afford it, get the Gel seat for your 109. The set includes the front and back seat. The regular cut will move you forward about an inch, and the full cut will move you back about an inch. The 109 Gel seat is very comfortable, especially on long rides.

(mynewbusa @ Jul. 25 2007,07:21) OK, I have suprisingly received alot of inquiries on the bolt-on Yoshis and the PCIII. More attention than I expected. I'm not real good at uploading pics on this forum, I have several pics of the package I will attemp to get on here. The Slip-ons are in very good condition. the right can has what I would call a blemish, not even a dent. I can't even get a picture of it. The only thing I have found with the cans, is there is obvious wear where the straps go around them, no way of avoiding that, but they are unseen when mounted. The complete package would probably fetch $450 or more on Ebay, I don't want to start a bidding war here, I would just like to sell what I have. I'll even throw in the marble for the air box hose mod! my personal email is daleirish@hotmail.com, that way if anyone is interested and wants to keep the moderators happy, we can discuss this thru normal e-mail. I know how to upload more than one pic at a time on Hotmail. Thanks
Dale, hope you made it up at 4:30 this morning?

I have a hotmail account I use on the side...I''ve sent you an e-mail regarding "The Package" we discussed last night.

(mynewbusa @ Jul. 24 2007,22:14) I pick up the new one tomorrow morning, I'll get some of my own pics up for you instead of the one from Suzuki's website. I was very fortunate to find the one I wanted (Blue/limited) Thanks for the support guys. I have to admit I have serious mixed feelings on the deal. That Busa is such a work of art I wish I could keep it too. I've never owned a "cruiser" so this should be interesting!!! On a side note, I can hardly wait to see the look on the wife's face when I pull in with it!! She has no idea!
guns.gif
Run Forrest....

Back