Appearance Mod

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
I removed the passenger pegs...what do you think?

Before...

P1020331.JPG

(omslaw @ Jul. 19 2007,21:57) Nice, Don!

Next, you outta perform the Shovel Mod!
I would like to but Tennessee is very strict on tag placement and location.  It must be at the rearmost part of the vehicle and horizontal.
rock.gif

will the competiton werkes fender eliminator kit satisfy those requirements? I think it will.

It always looks better without the rear footpegs. Get rid of that shovel and Rumble fender eliminators look real nice, they have a GSXR logo cut out. The only thing I don't like is that they use a small led to light up the license plate and to me its not bright enough. Luckily the brake light helps illuminate it a little better.

(Cblast @ Jul. 21 2007,02:00) will the competiton werkes fender eliminator kit satisfy those requirements? I think it will.
I met someone today on a GSXR 1K that had a really nice solution his father made. He is going to see if he will make me a similar bracket. I wish I had a picture of it. It looks much better than the shovel.

much better!! looks more repli racer now

Now get rid of that big, ugly, plastic license plate holder and get yourself a smaller, inconspicous LP plate holder.

Back