PMRA pics are up

Nice pics, assuming that was Mrs. Captain, and have you modified your bike with popo gear
rock.gif

that is the OK state highway patrol busa isn't it. I read an article a while back about how they dressed up a busa and use it as a LEO bike.

(sully @ Jul. 16 2007,06:41) that is the OK state highway patrol busa isn't it.  I read an article a while back about how they dressed up a busa and use it as a LEO bike.
Yes thats them... here is a link to a lot more pics from them last year.

OHP Busas

That's professor's wife.... Rick tell her she is on the net..... She will love me for that!

(sully @ Jul. 16 2007,06:41) that is the OK state highway patrol busa isn't it.  I read an article a while back about how they dressed up a busa and use it as a LEO bike.
That is it.  Actually two were in attendance. They are working bikes, not just show pieces. They are also already looking at the differences in the 08 to see what equipment changes are going to be necessary. They draw a lot of attention and publicity from the community. You could not ask for better officers than the one that are riding them.  They also drop in here on occasion.  

Do a search on OHP and there are quite a few threads on the org about them.

(captain @ Jul. 16 2007,08:21) That's professor's wife.... Rick tell her she is on the net..... She will love me for that!
I'm not telling her. You know what happened when you took her picture or shot the flash.... she can get violent!

Great pictures Doug! You even got a picture of my rat-bike. It doesn't look as good with its clothes off.

Nice shots...I missed going to the Lucas Oil Spring Nationals this year...I have found that I LOVE watching bikes drag race, just don't plan on doing any of that racing myself...

Makes me want to go back very soon...great shots!

I hope you sold some shirts Doug!! Loved the banners too!!
bowdown.gif

Great pics Cap.. So why the water bottle Rick and the nakedness? is she a HOTTIE?
jump9.gif

(DR1300R @ Jul. 16 2007,10:54) Great pics Cap.. So why the water bottle Rick and the nakedness? is she a HOTTIE?  
jump9.gif
She WAS a hottie in first round of qualifying.

Short story. I broke open the cooling system on Saturday morning before the race. I ended up with an air bubble/air lock (even after a test ride and a pass) and it overheated after the first two qualifying passes when I made it back to the pit. I pulled the cover to check everything to make sure it was right. I was worried about it overheating again and this time getting fluid on the track. I took a spare piece of air line and slid it into the overflow hose. Cut a water bottle and built a secondary catch can for it. Didn’t have time to button her up before 2nd round and Captain took the ½ naked picture.

Luckily I everything purged fine and the Fairings were back in place and the water bottle gone by eliminations. She doesn’t look as good without her clothes on!

(Professor @ Jul. 16 2007,11:11)
(DR1300R @ Jul. 16 2007,10:54) Great pics Cap.. So why the water bottle Rick and the nakedness? is she a HOTTIE?
jump9.gif

Short story. I broke open the cooling system on Saturday morning before the race. I ended up with an air bubble/air lock (even after a test ride and a pass) and it overheated after the first two qualifying passes when I made it back to the pit. I pulled the cover to check everything to make sure it was right. I was worried about it overheating again and this time getting fluid on the track. I took a spare piece of air line and slid it into the overflow hose. Cut a water bottle and built a secondary catch can for it. Didn’t have time to button her up before 2nd round and Captain took the ½ naked picture.

Luckily I everything purged fine and the Fairings were back in place and the water bottle gone by eliminations. She doesn’t look as good without her clothes on!
Are you still running a stock cooling system?

Rick was running a Rat Bike this weekend!! Thanks for all the tips Rick. Again I enjoyed racing with you and the fellas this weekend. Headed to the Pro-shop tonight for the air line.
beerchug.gif

(DR1300R @ Jul. 16 2007,11:36)
(Professor @ Jul. 16 2007,11:11)
jump9.gif

Short story. I broke open the cooling system on Saturday morning before the race.  I ended up with an air bubble/air lock (even after a test ride and a pass) and it overheated after the first two qualifying passes when I made it back to the pit.  I pulled the cover to check everything to make sure it was right. I was worried about it overheating again and this time getting fluid on the track. I took a spare piece of air line and slid it into the overflow hose. Cut a water bottle and built a secondary catch can for it. Didn’t have time to button her up before 2nd round and Captain took the ½ naked picture.  

Are you still running a  stock cooling system?
It is still stock. I was trying to install a Factory Pro Shift Star. I pulled the water pump to get to it the housing only to find out one of the other bolts is inaccessible because of the frame. Had to button it back up until another time. I may be able to pull some motor mount bolts and raise the engine a bit. To get it out. We’ll see. I need to start a thread on that.

STAR,H92.jpg

(Moparict @ Jul. 16 2007,11:43) Rick was running a Rat Bike this weekend!!  Thanks for all the tips Rick.  Again I enjoyed racing with you and the fellas this weekend.  Headed to the Pro-shop tonight for the air line.
beerchug.gif
You did good, I wish I would have made it as far as you did in Street E/T.
beerchug.gif
The offer is still good on the seat if you decide you want to try it.

beerchug.gif

(Professor @ Jul. 16 2007,10:45)
(Moparict @ Jul. 16 2007,11:43) Rick was running a Rat Bike this weekend!!  Thanks for all the tips Rick.  Again I enjoyed racing with you and the fellas this weekend.  Headed to the Pro-shop tonight for the air line.
beerchug.gif
You did good, I wish I would have made it as far as you did in Street E/T.  
beerchug.gif
 The offer is still good on the seat if you decide you want to try it.
I'm trying Lud's seat this month and I'll hit you up next month. That race was my first time in the semi's and I blew it, but I learned a lesson. Be good bro!!
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Back