The Dragon 7/15

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
Halie and I went for her annual birthday ride to the Dragon with a few good frinds today. Her birthday was July the 10. The crew was Kevin and Carrie, on a Boluavard, Dan, DBUSA101, Bob, LEARJETT, and Don, RAYABUSA0818, who did not ride his Busa, but rode his NEW GSXR 750. This was the first time I had seen Dons new bike, so when we pull up he was grinning from ear to ear, I bet he has been that way since Friday when he got the bike.
biggrin.gif
Anyway, I get off the Busa and he is telling me to take it for a ride. I really didnt want to ride his new bike but he got me to sit on it and then handed me a helmet, so, I went for a spin.
smile.gif
Man, what a sweet ride, so light and flickable. Great bike. Thanks Don for letting me take it for a spin. We had lunch at CROT as usual and then went to see Ron and Nancy at Tail of the Dragon.com and bought shirts and stickers. We then rode the Dragon to the overlook, talked for a while and parted ways. It was a great ride today, with great friends.
smile.gif
Here are some pics that I took, Im sure Don and Bob will add to the list.
smile.gif

2007JulyMotorcycle_026__Medium_.jpg

smile.gif

smile.gif

Dons new GSXR 750. Remember Don, at the bottom by the lake the speed limit is 40.
biggrin.gif
Great lookin bike, rides like a dream. Guess thats why ha was grinning all day. Thanks for letting me take it for a spin.
smile.gif

2007JulyMotorcycle_035__Medium_.jpg

and me. Well, that all I have. Lets see what Bob and Don post up.
smile.gif
Hope you enjoyed our ride as much as I did.

Tim
smile.gif

IMG_2848__Medium_.JPG

smile.gif

Back