thinking of selling

superbusaman

Registered
i have an 03 ann. few extras, 9000, what do you think would be a good price? think i want a cruiser? anyone have suggestion of a good cruiser?  
lurk.gif

100_0201.JPG

Nice bike, too bad it's gotta go. Less mi. I'ld be thinking. No way you could have 2 rides?

thats the problem, i have 2 now, the busa and a fz1, i like to corner, so i want to keep the fz1, and the busa for me just isnt comfortable. where i live there are no good roads(the twisty ones) and theres no bike nights, work weekends so going to the drag strip is pretty much out. so iam thinking if i keep the fz1 for some longer rides that get me to twisty roads and for a trackday here or there, and cruiser just to cruise around.

I think you need to put down the crack pipe and do a weekend of therapy on the Busa.

You will miss her, but you could always buy another if you are not attached to that one.

(DaCol. @ Jul. 12 2007,18:27) ONE WORD ! BIG DOG, go BIG or Don't GO
beerchug.gif
I disagree, 2 of my good friends both have had nothing but problems with there big dogs. Both blown motors. Just regular riding. s&s wouldnt cover the motors. cost each of them around 4k to have fixed.

If you have the bike in the spring I would be very interested.

(BlueHaya @ Jul. 12 2007,23:21) I think you need to put down the crack pipe and do a weekend of therapy on the Busa.

You will miss her, but you could always buy another if you are not attached to that one.
laugh.gif

Friends don't let friends sell their Busa's. Let's all schedule an intervention.
all_coholic.gif

thinking of selling, what do you think

I think you are a moron for even asking. People like you make me SICK! You have the best motorcycle on the planet and want to trade it for lack-luster POS cruiser. And why ... huh? Tell me why.

DON'T BOTHER TELLING ME WHY! No matter what your reason is, it'll be a stupid one! You should be strapped to your Busa by your left testicle and drug down the street!

If you EVER come on here and post that you have traded that Busa for ANY other bike, I will KILL you! I will hunt you down and KILL you! Then I'll call the cops and explain to them why I did it. I will point to your POS cruiser and then hold up a picture of your Busa (I've already printed it) and explain to them you traded THIS (show them the printout) for THAT (point to the POS cruiser)!

No jury will convict me ... you hear me .... NO JURY WILL CONVICT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

laugh.gif

V-Twins have lousy power; some have bad brakes and bad handling and no passing power. They vibrate. Hey that sounds like my Harley Davidson. when I sold my ZX-9R, I decided to buy a cruiser---bad mistake. I almost cried the first time I tried to take off in first gear. Gone was that sweet linear power of the inline four.
all_coholic.gif

(NightCrawler @ Jul. 13 2007,01:32) thinking of selling, what do you think

I think you are a moron for even asking. People like you make me SICK! You have the best motorcycle on the planet and want to trade it for lack-luster POS cruiser. And why ... huh? Tell me why.

DON'T BOTHER TELLING ME WHY! No matter what your reason is, it'll be a stupid one! You should be strapped to your Busa by your left testicle and drug down the street!

If you EVER come on here and post that you have traded that Busa for ANY other bike, I will KILL you! I will hunt you down and KILL you! Then I'll call the cops and explain to them why I did it. I will point to your POS cruiser and then hold up a picture of your Busa (I've already printed it) and explain to them you traded THIS (show them the printout) for THAT (point to the POS cruiser)!

No jury will convict me ... you hear me .... NO JURY WILL CONVICT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

laugh.gif
Hey Night... tell us how you really feel
jump9.gif

Back