new friends

ambulldog

Donating Member
Registered
i know right up front no pics. sorry. i cant get them re-sized. lcb will be posting pics soon. what an awesome weekend. eight of us did a fantastic ride through the pocono mountain region on saturday late morning. it was about four hours of many twisted roads. the group was nicely split with four full time burners and four keeping a healthy pace. we followed the ride up with a big cookout at my house. friday night i had three org members stay at my home that i had never met. lcb, luvanicebum and jessup. they were all great and it was a pleasure to meet them all. the riders were the four of us with me two-up with the wife and in the am speedaddict, youlose, ndvbusa and a friend showed up. lcb and luvanicebum spent another night then headed off sunday morning. it really was nice to meet all of you and to now consider myself 7 friends richer. we will do it again next year. anyone who lives near milford pa. and wants an awesome route to go on pm me and ill send it. trust me you wont be disappointed. just ask anyone that went.

super.gif
beerchug.gif
Sounds like a blast

I had a great time! You and your wife were excellent hosts!!!!!!! It was a pleasure meeting everyone and riding with them. I will ride up to hit those roads anytime you have off. Thank you for a great time!
E.

Glad you guys had a good time. This forum is a great place to meet new friends, and some of the best people you will ever meet!
beerchug.gif

My bad - been busy with life in general. I promise I'll be putting my pics up before the day is out and for those of you who attended, I'll be emailing the additional pics to you tonight sometime.

I gotta say - I had a BLAST! This bunch was a whole lot of fun to ride with and hang with. We talked, laughed and goofed around into the wee hours of the morning. And even though I missed my race due to some fight thingy - it was cool. (Just messin' guys...) Even though we all just met, I felt like I had known y'all for years.

And - our hosts are the most wonderful, down to earth people on the planet. They made everyone feel welcome and they sure kept us fed the whole time too! I can't say enough how much their hospitality is appreciated. John and Elaine are super folks who made a super weekend possible for all of us! Thanks again...

OK, here we go...

Our lovely hostess shows the boys to their dorm room.... Luvanicebum and Jessup

BB_001.jpg

Back