Pappy picked up his new scooter..

DR1300R

Keep On Trucking
Donating Member
Registered
Yep you read it right Pappy is back o 2 wheels and more than likely will be at the fall bash.. We have room 101 reserved..
wink.gif

Heres a couple of pics.. 1st one is is him getting on my brothers Beemer.

Dads_new_scoot_002_800x600.jpg

At least he is wearing a helmet...
smile.gif

#2 is him riding behind my brother on the way to pick it up.. about 55 mile ride..
SHOCKED.gif

Dads_new_scoot_006_800x600.jpg

Pappy, so glad you are getting well and your back up on two wheels.
beerchug.gif
on the new helmet but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get some boots, long pants , draggin jeans or or something and a jacket. I'll even buy one of the three if you will wear it!

Here he is with the new scoot.. 2007 Burgman Executive, its about the same color as my Busa..

Notice the full gear.. Arggg I did talk him into a new helmet though..
beerchug.gif

Dads_new_scoot_009_450x600.jpg

(Rayabusa0818 @ Jul. 10 2007,08:55)
beerchug.gif
super.gif
Teach him about gear...

I got my owners group stickers yesterday, thank you so much.
beerchug.gif
I'm trying Don he just won't listen..
sad.gif
And your welcome on the Decals..
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(GSXcite @ Jul. 10 2007,08:56) Pappy, so glad you are getting well and your back up on two wheels.
beerchug.gif
on the new helmet but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get some boots, long pants , draggin jeans or or something and a jacket. I'll even buy one of the three if you will wear it!
Its hard to teach an old dog new tricks, if you know what I mean..
laugh.gif

How awesome that he's back in the saddle!
Wish he would at least wear some jeans and a jacket, tho..
Must be one of those "stubborn" men.

It is just GREAT to see him riding and smiling!!!! After such a scare, glad he's back on the mend and back in the saddle
bowdown.gif

Hey, I ride with guys that wear shorts and the half helmets...can't change 'em, so just hope they'll be okay while riding and let them enjoy the ride...
smile.gif

Congrats Pappy!!!!!
beerchug.gif

(VaBusa @ Jul. 10 2007,09:19) It is just GREAT to see him riding and smiling!!!! After such a scare, glad he's back on the mend and back in the saddle
bowdown.gif

Hey, I ride with guys that wear shorts and the half helmets...can't change 'em, so just hope they'll be okay while riding and let them enjoy the ride...
smile.gif

Congrats Pappy!!!!!
beerchug.gif
Thats right..
wink.gif
Thanks Chelle

Awsome! You guys can flame away about gear all you want, it aint going to change. You have no idea how much of an acomplishment it is to get him to wear a helmet in a state he doesnt have to. Small steps!

On another note, he collected about 14 phone numbers of girls/women of various ages and morality on the way to Iowa City with those sexy azz legs hangin' out and sportin' those suspenders! Howard was floggin' the BMW down the highway to lose the caravan that was following them!

Looks great Pappy, see ya in about an hour to go for a ride!

jump9.gif

(GSXTacy @ Jul. 10 2007,08:11) Awsome! You guys can flame away about gear all you want, it aint going to change. You have no idea how much of an acomplishment it is to get him to wear a helmet in a state he doesnt have to. Small steps!
It's only because we care...no gear wearin'
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

Glad to see back on two Pappy. I'll leave you alone about the gear!

Now that's a really great shot! Pappy you are Da' man, the no gear wearing man, but that is you and we still love ya!
bowdown.gif

Chris and Doyle, you guys make him take it easy.

Can't wait to see him at the Bash.

Back