2007 Bulldog Bash

Luvanicebum

Registered
Hey are the pics from my camara during the "Bulldog Bash" at Johns house in Lords Valley, PA
I had an awesome time. It was really great meeting all of you and I hope we can do it again next year.

At Johns house/ The Meeting.
From left to right
Lisa (LCB), Dave (TwistyBusa), Nelson (NDVBusa), Eric (Jessup), Gabe(Speedaddict), Todd(Youlose) and
John (Ambulldog cruising down the driveway)

At_John_s_house__Medium_.jpg

I'm so envious of your group.

San Diego must have something like that...though we certainly don't have that type of 'greenery' around here.

Thanks for sharing. Great lookin' group.

(Scar @ Jul. 09 2007,15:15) I'm so envious of your group.

San Diego must have something like that...though we certainly don't have that type of 'greenery' around here.

Thanks for sharing.  Great lookin' group.
I'm sure they do/will soon. Just keep checking the board meeting/greeting forum and chat with riders in your area. You'll find people. Busa's have a way of magnitizing groups.
smile.gif

good pics man. you should have put a name to the faces. who am i to say anything though i cant even get my pics sized right
crazy.gif

devldog i understand why. i work at a nuclear power plant and there are times when we are needed at all hours everyday and sometimes its the most inconvenient of times. sorry you missed it though

Back