Newb Question: Is it really that difficult?

(Revolution @ Jul. 05 2007,18:11) so, how does she handle compared to your smaller bikes?
Excellent, better IMO. Not sure how, but I have more handling confidence on this bike. Feels great smooth and sturdy...

Very nice!

thanks
beerchug.gif

Just saw this posted on a local site. Appears to be a bone stock Busa....about to enter the chicane at T11 Thunderhill.

trackBusa.jpg

(cosmo @ Jun. 20 2007,21:52)
(dadofthree @ Jun. 20 2007,07:55) With her on the back my bike runs better than solo. Completely lost my chicken strips first time out with her. The bike really felt good.
Then you need to have someone assist you in setting up your suspension properly. I suspect the sag is WAY off.
You're going to need to do way more than adjust "sag". Do some research on this site and others for suspension tuning.
wink.gif

(omslaw @ Jun. 20 2007,07:50)
(900Z1 @ Jun. 20 2007,07:04) Ride double on the busa for 100 miles or so , then ride solo. I rode with my wife on the back,( felt like a 55 gallon drum of water on back) then I rode solo, thought I was on a 600 after the water ride..
Doood!   Don't let yer wife see this post!  
poke.gif

Water weighs 8lbs/gallon!  

8lbs * 55 = 440lbs!!!

Too funny. I would kick his a$$ if I was his wife.  
guns.gif

I think you may notice the most difference when you get on the brakes to try to scrub off all the speed you gained in the last 100 yards or so.

Back