Pics of the LCD Display I won in the raffle..

coop65sr

Donating Member
Registered
Got my package in from Cap and Josh @ Ryders Connection on the 25th of last month!! Sorry I haven't been able to post up some pics before now but I've been soooo busy I couldn't- until this afternoon....

Got my package in June 25th.......

I'll show a pic of what I got in the box---- I'm contemplating selling the PCIIIUSB (NEW IN BOX) FOR $250 PLUS SHIPPING IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED.....JUST PM ME AND LET ME KNOW...I'm thinking about selling it to use the money to get me a dry NOS kit....if interested let me know...

Everything came in in good shape from Josh at Ryders Connection-

Hooked up the Display with no problems...I really like the ability to be able to change maps on the fly with the display---it's cool to be able to do that...also can log runs for later review at will....everything that you can do in the power commander software you can do with the display...
I do want to get the multifunction hub that is sold seperately from Power commander later...it allows you to monitor speed, boost pressure, etc also.....

Many thanks to ya Cap for the raffle...It's by far the BEST thing I've ever won!!!

Here's some pics of the Display and my HOMEMADE display holder...made it from material at work...best way to do it- I'm not cheap, just hard to buy it if I can make it halfway decent
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

Also, here's my results from my running light mod I did...also installed my manual switch to run my fan---It's gettin' hot down here in the South!!!! I post pics now and shut up
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

100_4923copy.jpg

super.gif

super.gif

my new "PUNISHER" decal.....just trying something different...learned how to work the decal cutting machine the other day at work...
beerchug.gif

100_4932copy.jpg

Could you make me one of those Punisher decals too? In a dark gray?

Moved to General for housekeeping. Congratulations Chris - it all looks great!

(05BusaLe @ Jul. 02 2007,21:46) Congrats your catching up,
AHAHAHAHA!!!!! Dude what the heck is all that? Man I bet your all over the place while riding because your eyes are never on the road LOL

sorry 'bout that shawn...forgot to list the topic in the right place...
all_coholic.gif

05BusaLe--
super.gif
I still have a LONG way to go...just playin' though--I just love that setup you got bro!! You da man!!
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

Everything installed easily enough though...

GMbusa...they don't have dark grey decal paper at work, but I might be able to buy it and do it...PM me and we'll talk... Chris

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

(05BusaLe @ Jul. 03 2007,00:46) Congrats your catching up,
Did you have to get your pilot license to operate that thing ? LOL !!

That looks just like a cock pit to a fighter plane !

Not that I ever been in one

looking good, i really like the stand you made
beerchug.gif

05busale no one, i mean no one is catching up with you
super.gif

Back