New Pipe Review

(LeeFL2 @ Jun. 30 2007,17:49) <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>I'm talking about the d#cks on Harleys tha are rude and obnoxious.</span>

What good does it do to put a # in there!?

I know you are saying bobo,,, you bobo!
laugh.gif
bluegrab.gif
super.gif
post-52-02136-welcome.gif

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span>WTF! How do I post pics?

I have them in Photobucket and have copied theurl into the pic code...
MFKR!

OK...we on aroll now!

That's my other machina! Anyone in the market for a solid cruiser, that be the one .LOL

DSCN3779.jpg

This be my Hotbodies undertail. Not too impressed with the intensity of the lights. leaves a lot to be desired. I am going to add a few auxiliary LEDs below for brakes and turn sigs.... Before someone runs me over. Just added this today...

DSCN3794.jpg

My Pilot Road tire. Dealer said I will get better miles out of this one and since I am in south Florida... You know, no twisties.
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif

DSCN3781.jpg

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

She looks very good...  Be safe out there bro...  

PS:  Your just about the only one here posting with constant bad language like that.

(Ruben @ Jul. 02 2007,12:10) She looks very good...  Be safe out there bro...  

PS:  Your just about the only one here posting with constant bad language like that.
Thanks for the compliment!

I like to use abbreviations for how I actually speak to my buddies in real life. Thought we were all adults here!
Not trying to offend anyone. It's more for laughs and gigles!

argue.gif

biggrin.gif

Cool looking pipe. Sorta old school look.
cool.gif

What is that ghostly object over the grill on the passenger side of your SUV? It's bigger in some pics and almost disappears in others?
ghostface.gif

Haven't done it yet, but ther is one six mm allen bolt at the bottom of the nozzle. I assume you remove it and slide it out.
Must have ear plugs at hand!

Back