Need Pics of Undertails

just got my new undertail, great piece, but mounting to the frame I have a problem, the middle bar (just behind the fuel injection unit) touches and does not allow me to drill the holes without bending the entire unit, which since it is fiberglass and thick, I don't think that is a good idea.

Anyone have this issue?

I was going to either put am extension piece on the back to give me the 1/2" I need, or spacers on the front mount.

The other option is to grind out some material where it touches the bar.

Any idea's??

Thanks in advance

Sorry for the clutter.

Hot Bodies.

Rear.JPG

(TorontoBusa @ May 01 2007,03:04)
(Bigbody @ May 02 2006,14:17)
(nitrousjunkie @ May 02 2006,14:02)
(arey @ Jan. 15 2006,09:48) I have seen the UFO and I find it tacky because of the clear lens. You can see the tail light and the little signal lights, If the lens were red it would look much better. That's just my opinion.
Like this.....
I want one like this with regular bulbs and integrated turn signals. Anyone know where I can get one like that?
That does look VERY cool!

But Talked to UFO, and that bike is a one of bike, and they will not sell you the lens in Red...(Why I have no clue, the term stupid comes to mind)

I think it should come with both clear & red, like the competition, especially considering that is one very expensive undertail!
Dont know if he told you,but they sprayed the inside of those lenses with HOK red,it would be very simple to make them red but they choose not to,on a second note...they offer the topgun with red and or clear lenses.I have both undertails and very much like the both.Clearance will be an issue lowered and riding 2 up,you have to put some adjustment on the rear spring tension.

Back