first busa

Welcome To the oRg my friend..... Don't let all these knuckle heads
fill your head with this is the fastest color stuff. They all know that
Suzuki made only one Hayabusa in the fastest color and here it is...

IMG_0008.JPG

(SpeedAdict @ Jun. 30 2007,07:42) Welcome... I remember that first day smile. Don't worry it does not go away for a long time. 2 years and I still get it everytime I put my leg over. Get some gear brother, jacket and gloves at the minimum.
I already got the gear, left over from the katana. Blue, black and white suzuki kevlar jacket, johnny rocket gloves.

Hey
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
she looks familiar! They all know which is the fastest color
super.gif
U got it! Sniper and all Fl org + who ever should get a meet somewhere. All it would take is for someone to start it
all_coholic.gif
Ocala seems like in the middle of us all. Anyone been to that restaurant on that lake off State Rd 42. I forget the Name of it. Lots of bikers go there?

beerchug.gif
Welcome to the org Sniper here is a Mod you might want to think about to help protect your New Ride

RoadLok_1.jpg

(8Daytona8 @ Jun. 30 2007,11:39) Hey
super.gif
U got it! Sniper and all Fl org + who ever should get a meet somewhere. All it would take is for someone to start it
all_coholic.gif
Ocala seems like in the middle of us all. Anyone been to that restaurant on that lake off State Rd 42. I forget the Name of it. Lots of bikers go there?
Been saying that for years. With all the riders here in FL it would be a good sized group and everybody would be w/in 3 hours of any Central FL location.

...... definitely ride w/ Over Easy.

Not that I know the man.... but I've seen his posts (and his wife) so I know you'll be in good hands!!!

Over Easy is cool.... I dig him!!! He can teach you about your new bike....

(note: intended to be fun and not slander vs over easy's wife.... just a fun post)

(Over_Easy @ Jul. 01 2007,00:36)
(8Daytona8 @ Jun. 30 2007,11:39) Hey
super.gif
all_coholic.gif
Been saying that for years.  With all the riders here in FL it would be a good sized group and everybody would be w/in 3 hours of any Central FL location.
Hey Over_. With the posts you got! Your the leader of the Brude here. Take the lead and I'll help get a meet together anyway i could. I & S'nC did a little riding yesterday looking for the in spot here. There were no other bikes at all to speak of. Just a few H.D's at Dest Daytona and the Patch on 415 was empty to?? Strange! Can we or is it there already? a spot we can sticky to get this going? Sorry for the Hi Jack of this post. But look what good it may start.
beerchug.gif

(rubber2burn @ Jun. 30 2007,22:58)
beerchug.gif
 Welcome to the org Sniper here is a Mod you might want to think about to help protect your New Ride
That was the first mod i looked at!!!

And I am in for a ride, specially near ocalla!!!

Welcome to the oRg...Love that look on you face in the photo,,i still get it everytime i ride the Busa.
beerchug.gif

Back