Saturday Ride, June 23

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
I am going to leave the house Saturday for a quick trip to the Dragon to see some of the spectacle up there this weekend. I plan to stop at the overlook on the way in...say hi to VMAN1300 and see what he has at his booth...stop along the side of road at the wall and watch the traffic go by...the head home to go out to dinner and Riverfront Saturday Night to see the Prodigals in concert...

http://www.riverfrontnights.com/

Here is the route I will be taking if any is interested in joining me or meeting up somewhere along the way.

saturday_ride.JPG

Had a great ride today...I had my video camera mounted so I didn't take many photos. Here are three from my visit with VMAN1300 at his booth.

Setting up the booth...

P1020312.JPG

(Rayabusa0818 @ Jun. 23 2007,23:48) I will add links to videos as soon as I get them posted up to youtube.
Looking forward to seeing that......also what type of mount do you use for you camcorder? I'm looking to mount my Sony camera to my bike. I am curious about the stem type mount in order to continue utilizing my tank bag.

(Poppy @ Jun. 24 2007,09:15)
(Rayabusa0818 @ Jun. 23 2007,23:48) I will add links to videos as soon as I get them posted up to youtube.
Looking forward to seeing that......also what type of mount do you use for you camcorder? I'm looking to mount my Sony camera to my bike. I am curious about the stem type mount in order to continue utilizing my tank bag.
Here is mine. I have to choose between mounting camera and using tank bag...

P1020310.JPG

This is not on the Dragon, but is the last lap of my ride...from the highway to home.

Last edited by a moderator:
The ride in is ready...

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

The ride out is still to come.

Last edited by a moderator:
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
I'd love to say you ride too much, but that would just be silly wouldn't it? LOL The rest of us just don't get to ride enough
beerchug.gif

bowdown.gif

It was great seeing you on Saturday.

If was an interesting day watching ALL the action at the CROT.

Back