crappiest car we north americans

Quiz 2. This vehicle "The ...[insert correct answer here]... was this manufactures first vehicle to the US market. It was a 4 wheel drive.

need another hint*

RSD.

Had two in the '70's

Pinto.jpg

I had eight Ford Pintos which were good cars if you knew how to maintain them. One I bought, well used, for seven hundred dollars and drove it for six years before it lost a oil pump and shagged the bearings and crank
all_coholic.gif

(ambulldog @ Jun. 22 2007,17:57) one word.  YUGO
...and the opposite of Yugo is Nova!

laugh.gif

(you have to know Spanish to understand...)

(LCB @ Jun. 22 2007,15:58) Oh boy!!   So what did I win Johnny?
** In the voice of Johhny** "A beautifull, all expences paid trip to....Yes you guessed it. THE FRIDGE". Get yourself a cold one,and mail me the bill.
laugh.gif

(Big Red @ Jun. 22 2007,16:00) I had eight Ford Pintos which were good cars if you knew how to maintain them. One I bought, well used, for seven hundred dollars and drove it for six years before it lost a oil pump and shagged the bearings and crank
all_coholic.gif
Well....it sounds like one of the eight was decent.
crazy.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

RSD.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(LCB @ Jun. 22 2007,16:03) are you sure I can't have what's in the box?....
Of course Sir....IT'S A BRAND NEW FRESH SUPPLY OF....

YEEEESSSSSSSS...... Sea Monkeys.

Enjoy those Sir....and lets get up the next contestant.

Can't figure out #2... a hint maybe?...

Oh, wait - Eagle something or other?...

(LCB @ Jun. 22 2007,16:12) Can't figure out #2... a hint maybe?...
Its thier first vehicle into N America
Its 4 wheel drive
Its only a 2 seater,unless you count the back *hint*

First thing comes to mind is the Subaru Brat but I don't think that was their first N Am car....

(LCB @ Jun. 22 2007,16:17) First thing comes to mind is the Subaru Brat but I don't think that was their first N Am car....
B-I-N-G-O "we have a winner".

"This time the prize is a years supply of pre-owned motor oil".

"Enjoy that in good health"...and *mumbles under breath* "Get off the stage kid,let someone esle have a try".
laugh.gif

(rubbersidedown @ Jun. 22 2007,18:40) Anybody have a Fiero....apparantly you could "swear like a salior" after owning one of those.
laugh.gif

Remember a cool little car that very often was ordered as a convertable...and was rear engined..and handled like shid?

Who can answer this first quiz?
Fiero.....you ever clutch one?or better yet,drop the rear frame,engine,trans & rear suspension all in one shot,just to make a engine repair.that sucked!!!

(proud dad @ Jun. 22 2007,16:50)
(rubbersidedown @ Jun. 22 2007,19:46)
(proud dad @ Jun. 22 2007,16:38)
Anybody have a Fiero....apparantly you could "swear like a salior" after owning one of those.
laugh.gif

Fiero......that sucked!!!
That about sums up that one...
laugh.gif
Didn't own a Fiero.25 year mechanic.There ain't enough room on this computor for me to talk about all the junk built before the 90's
laugh.gif
Hit me with it DaD.... it might bring back happy/funny memories for me.
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back