Hot off the VEGAS presses!

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Been Googling my butt off all morning...

FINALLY!! It's official! They have indeed stream-lined it a tad...

newbusa.jpg

I'm not much on the paint scheme this year though...kind of blah, you know?

I must improve my "chop" skills for future projects
laugh.gif

(WWJD @ Jun. 20 2007,12:34) ....300 seconds I will never get back....
You're a very slow thread reader...probably not a good candidate for the new Busa with such slow reflexes...we'll need your license now please...
wink.gif

10 seconds of my life I'll never get back spent viewing a worthless thread ...
sad.gif

laugh.gif

I just like seeing how many are viewing it, then imagining them sitting there at their computers, rolling there eyes and cursing me for yet another useless waste of oRg space
laugh.gif

Gotta admit, it is funny...
all_coholic.gif

someone has a liitle too much free time, eh?...

to be fair - nice color match on the Kanji!

(LCB @ Jun. 20 2007,13:42) someone has a liitle too much free time, eh?...

to be fair - nice color match on the Kanji!
Honestly, I see this hype EVERY year and it's comical after the last 4 years...I keep watching the arguments over who's fastest, will Suzuki step up and challenge the Kawi, will Suzuki go for more bling, be lighter, go digital, be a democrat or republican
wink.gif

I think we should just opt for shoving a stick of dynamite umm, under the seat and see where that gets us...it's only downhill from there once you achieve that ultimate goal
laugh.gif

Went to your profile VaBusa. You and Mike have really gotten carried away with that water slide thingy
laugh.gif

hey wait your right to much time on your hands i heard that they are going to call the busa the katana of the next century hahah and it will look like this

l_378fde9d5a9f5b6edd6c3e5603b14c7c.jpg

Back