New to the forum

(Rylinkus @ May 25 2007,16:13) Blue and Blacks the fastest..... GEEEEZ.....
bus.jpg
It's true...

ab8e_12_1_.jpg

All the black variants are the fastest. Some of them are just prettied up with other colors!
beerchug.gif

Ok so you've convinced me, I got a black one, I don't have my own pix yet, I gotta go to GA to pick her up....I don't think I can wait that long, I'll attach pix that were on Ebay

Busa.jpg

You may have to look at 300 bikes to find the right one. Don't just buy on impulse.

all_coholic.gif

Welcome and congrats on your new Busa.. BUT red-n-gray is the sweetest-n-FASTEST...
wink.gif

2000_Busa_01__Small_.jpg

So I left VA at around 12am saturday night and got to ATL at around 8am, traffic was very light except for those trying to get arrested for DUI and police on the road.  Took her out for a test ride and almost laid it down since I was exhausted after an 8 hour drive, while my navigator slept.  Didn't realize how low she really was until I sat on it.  I don't like how low it is, it will be getting raised back up, not to stock, but at least high enough so the tire doesn't rub the undertail when riding  2 up and hitting a bump.  I still can't beleive the power!!!  150mph in 4th gear with no effort!!!
rock.gif
 My old 600 wouldn't do that in 6th after reaching around and making sure I had all of the throttle!!!  I'm definitely in love and found my new home.  I will keep this bad boy until the wheels fall off.

Anyway...Finally some pix....

Busa5.JPG

Sweet ride, Welcome, and yes, black is the fastest!

DSC00566__Small_.JPG

Back