Heading to the Gap next weekend

(Powers739 @ Jun. 13 2007,22:46) ...we thought you were going to run, that's why there are so many officers and a helicopter waiting for you, but you pulled over basically without asking.  
I know that road well and it is pretty heavily patrolled most of the time. I'm glad this worked out for you...it was smart to stop.
beerchug.gif

Are you riding anywhere this weekend?

I forgot to mention, they didn't say a thing about the way my tag was mounted (see pictures), integrated blinkers (don't know if there is anything they can do about those), or the radar detector tucked up in the windscreen. Put then again, when I took my gloves off, I pushed them up to cover the radar detector.

Another reason I think they let me go was because the "undercover" LEO was actually off duty and driving home. He was also in a different township. The LEO that actually pulled me over didn't witness me speeding or doing anything illegal.

(Rayabusa0818 @ Jun. 13 2007,20:03)
(Powers739 @ Jun. 13 2007,22:46) ...we thought you were going to run, that's why there are so many officers and a helicopter waiting for you, but you pulled over basically without asking.
I know that road well and it is pretty heavily patrolled most of the time. I'm glad this worked out for you...it was smart to stop.
beerchug.gif

are you going to ride this weekend? i be home sat from detroit michigan .if my school goes good ..i want to REALLY bad hope the bike is out of the shop..couldnot live up here
crazy.gif

(Rayabusa0818 @ Jun. 13 2007,23:03)
I know that road well and it is pretty heavily patrolled most of the time.  I'm glad this worked out for you...it was smart to stop.  
beerchug.gif

I'm going to the Keys for a week, taking up two weekends... so I will be without the motorcycle for a little over a week. But atleast I will be out on the boat....

We will have to get together for a ride.... it's my turn to head to your stompping grounds..

(Powers739 @ Jun. 13 2007,23:15)
(Rayabusa0818 @ Jun. 13 2007,23:03)
I know that road well and it is pretty heavily patrolled most of the time.  I'm glad this worked out for you...it was smart to stop.  
beerchug.gif

I'm going to the Keys for a week, taking up two weekends... so I will be without the motorcycle for a little over a week.  But atleast I will be out on the boat....

We will have to get together for a ride.... it's my turn to head to your stompping grounds..
super.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(NX95240 @ Jun. 13 2007,23:13)
(Rayabusa0818 @ Jun. 13 2007,20:03)
beerchug.gif

are you going to ride this weekend? i be home sat from detroit michigan .if my school goes good ..i want to REALLY bad hope the bike is out of the shop..couldnot live up here  
crazy.gif
I am thinking of either going to the Dragon or to Lynchburg. Lynchburg is having a bike festival this weekend and closing the square to all traffice except motorcycles.

call white's cycle and they told me what i didnot want to hear ..some how the wrong fork's got sent there this week . have to wait on the right one's to get hear.. i WANT to ride....hope we can meet up soon for a ride..

(NX95240 @ Jun. 14 2007,19:35) call white's cycle and they told me what i didnot want to hear ..some how the wrong fork's got sent there  this week . have to wait on the right one's to get hear.. i WANT to ride....hope we can meet up soon for a ride..
Rats. We'll definitely get together and ride soon. Do you got to Nightfall?

I go every week, get there early and park at the corner of Market and MLK.

What part of town do you live in. I live in Sale Creek and work in Fort Oglethorpe. We could get together and ride across Suck Creek Mountain after work. That it is a fun ride.

beerchug.gif

Well that was an interesting story, if it would have been me I would have gotten the ticket for sure!!!! Glad it worked out the way it did.
super.gif

(Rayabusa0818 @ Jun. 14 2007,16:41)
(NX95240 @ Jun. 14 2007,19:35) call white's cycle and they told me what i didnot want to hear ..some how the wrong fork's got sent there this week . have to wait on the right one's to get hear.. i WANT to ride....hope we can meet up soon for a ride..

What part of town do you live in. I live in Sale Creek and work in Fort Oglethorpe. We could get together and ride across Suck Creek Mountain after work. That it is a fun ride.
heck i live off of 2-A around by the high school.. i work in red bank and suck creek is so fun after a long day at work. i never been to night fall . that crazy right? when i want to go down there cannot get nobody to go with me down there..but i can meet you down there WHEN i get my baby back on a friday night for sure..

(NX95240 @ Jun. 14 2007,20:59)
(NX95240 @ Jun. 14 2007,19:35) call white's cycle and they told me what i didnot want to hear ..some how the wrong fork's got sent there  this week . have to wait on the right one's to get hear.. i WANT to ride....hope we can meet up soon for a ride..
Rats.  We'll definitely get together and ride soon.  Do you got to Nightfall?

What part of town do you live in.  I live in Sale Creek and work in Fort Oglethorpe.  We could get together and ride across Suck Creek Mountain after work.  That it is a fun ride.
heck i live off of 2-A around by the high school.. i work in red bank and suck creek is so fun after a long day at work. i never been to night fall . that crazy right?  when i want to go down there cannot get nobody to go with me down there..but i can meet you down there WHEN i get my baby back on a friday night for sure..
I work at Hutcheson Medical Center.

We meet at Amigos in Red Bank every Friday afternoon around 4:30 (Not this Friday because of Riverbend. A few of us are going to Rock Spring Pizza after work). We head down to Nightfall at 5:30, park the bikes, and walk somewhere to get dinner downtown. After dinner we just hang around on ther corner listen to the music, look at all the bikes and tell lies.

We can meet any day you want on Signal Mountain Road and ride across Suck Creek.

(Rayabusa0818 @ Jun. 14 2007,19:11)
(NX95240 @ Jun. 14 2007,20:59)
(NX95240 @ Jun. 14 2007,19:35) call white's cycle and they told me what i didnot want to hear ..some how the wrong fork's got sent there this week . have to wait on the right one's to get hear.. i WANT to ride....hope we can meet up soon for a ride..

heck i live off of 2-A around by the high school.. i work in red bank and suck creek is so fun after a long day at work. i never been to night fall . that crazy right? when i want to go down there cannot get nobody to go with me down there..but i can meet you down there WHEN i get my baby back on a friday night for sure..
I work at Hutcheson Medical Center.

We meet at Amigos in Red Bank every Friday afternoon around 4:30 (Not this Friday because of Riverbend. A few of us are going to Rock Spring Pizza after work). We head down to Nightfall at 5:30, park the bikes, and walk somewhere to get dinner downtown. After dinner we just hang around on ther corner listen to the music, look at all the bikes and tell lies.

We can meet any day you want on Signal Mountain Road and ride across Suck Creek.
SWEET
super.gif
. i work right behind the oil change place. were single mtn road meet red bank. i a robot progammer there at work. the next friday i should at the shop then so i could come down and say hi.. iam leaving damn detroit friday evening and hope iam at home for a few weeks so we can go riding..i can tell some good one's
biggrin.gif

Back