Americade 2007 Pics+Stories

Luvanicebum

Registered
Well, had a good time for the first time up.  
Got there around noon, Thurday.  Called GixerHP, but
apparently DNGrumpy was having difficulties inspecting his ride because of his HID headlight.  I ended up hooking up with 2 other dudes staying at the same place.  Only stayed 1 night, just to feel out the event.  Definatly worth going.  Next year, I'm sticking to my plan though and riding the out of the way twisties more.  Most of the products are cruiser gear, but if it goes on a bike it's there.  Also,  booking farther ahead to stay in the northern area of Glens Falls.  Saw probably a total of 20 or 30 Busas, but never got to meet anyone.  
Left Friday at 4pm made it back to Keene, NH in 2 Hours 45 Minutes.  
Here's some pics:

LakeGeorge__Medium_.jpg

I'd race this puppy fo sho...one of my demo choices.
If I wanted to wake up at 6:00am and stand in line for an hour. No thanks...cuttin into my Busa time...

BMW__Medium_.jpg

Suzuki getting into the custom cruiser crowd.
I was disappointed in the models on display.
Not 1 Busa.........shame.......

Suzuki__Medium_.jpg

Last one, I promise.
Me.
Sorry I missed ya'll up there, but next year I'll spend a alot more time riding with the Busas and less time looking at things I really don't plan on riding.

MeRt.9BoltonsLanding__Medium_.jpg

We were up there on Thursday and Friday. I tried to call you. We met up with Gixerhp and DNGrumpy and ran around. I would have had you a place to stay Friday night if I would have gotten a hold of you.
We made it back to Florida in 18 1/2 hours. I don't know if we'll be doing that trip again for a while.
Had a good time and the area is beautiful for riding (just wish I could have done more of it).

Back