For gun lovers!

SA XD .45ACP ~ lots of fun to shoot. Wish I could adjust elevation on the front site though.

HK USP .45 ~ Nuff said.

BushMaster M4A3. ~ An absolute BLAST! Iron sights FTW!

Taurus Ultra-Light .44 Magnum ~ Hand cannon. Fire this thing FIRST and the .45ACP feels like a BB gun! Good for accuracy.

Next up is a 9mm. Prolly a Beretta 90-2 (cheaper M9A1).

shot an
guns.gif
M249 "saw", mp5, ak47, mp4 and a couple other full auto guns with tracers every 5th round. that was pretty awsome watching the tracers catch hescos on fire. You can actually watch the bullet fly thru the air at about a 50 yard distance. I would have to say my fav would be the M249. That thing is pretty smooth for as many bullets it is putting out.

(00Negative @ May 03 2007,00:25) SA XD .45ACP ~ lots of fun to shoot.  Wish I could adjust elevation on the front site though.

HK USP .45 ~ Nuff said.

BushMaster M4A3. ~ An absolute BLAST!  Iron sights FTW!

Taurus Ultra-Light .44 Magnum ~ Hand cannon.  Fire this thing FIRST and the .45ACP feels like a BB gun!  Good for accuracy.

Next up is a 9mm.  Prolly a Beretta 90-2 (cheaper M9A1).
Let's get this thing going again!

I like the beretta 90-two also. Anyone shot this?

Like/Don't?
rock.gif

Between spending money on fishing & the bike lately, I haven't found as much left over to spend on ammo as I'd like! It get's expensive with a quickness!

I'll be shopping some pawn shops here shortly though and hope to find the Beretta 9MM that I want! Doesn't have to have the tac rail as it's for accuracy & fun on the range. So I'll settle for a slightly used basic M9 style.

the most fun ive ever had shooting is the ...as cliche as it may sound... the desert eagle .50...ive never seen the same look on peoples faces at the range as when they hear that 50 sound off. its just fun...i know i know, too big to handle and more than you really need, but they said that about the busa too didnt they? LOL

I like the DE. I'd like to own one. Haven't had the chance to fire one yet, but I'm looking forward to it.

I have been next to the S&W 500 and 460 as they've been shot and man, talk about concussion! Those things are friggin BAD!

As for fun though.... it's a tie between the M4 and trap/skeet shooting w/ a shotgun.

Semi-auto .308? WOW! Sounds like a ton'o fun!

Wish they'd come out with an XD specific slim line laser already. One without the cumbersome light attached.

Springfield armory subcompact 9mm

Mossberg 590 with foldable stock

Rock River Arms ar15 (newly added vertical grip and tactical light with sensor pad) purchasing soon......eotech 552 and aimpoint 3x magnifier.

firearms.jpg

.338 Diablo (sometimes referred to as the .338 Edge), shoots my 300 gr Sierra Matchkings 2876 fps with a 28" Lilja Barrel and 94.0 grs of H1000. 600 yd 4" groups in any weather all day long. that is not as easy as it sounds. Believe me. Nightforce 3.50-15 x 50 with the NPR-2 reticle. This rifle is so capable that I had to train myself to think in MOA's for drop. I have killed moose and bear up here in Alaska out to 780 yds and got a good shot on a Hoary Marmot at a witnessed 942 yds. We found the dead body for verification. This dear died at a Leica ranged 804 yds, notice the bullet placement. I love to kill stuff at long range and I love head shots!

niceshot_Full0001.JPG

Oh we want 'em! Remember what pic hounds we are, and good pics of a fellow marine with a belt fed weapon always give me a hard on! I am a former 0331, Semper Fi!

(Cblast @ Jun. 05 2007,12:40) Oh we want 'em!  Remember what pic hounds we are, and good pics of a fellow marine with a belt fed weapon always give me a hard on!  I am a former 0331, Semper Fi!
Here ya go

Shot guns

CIMG0357.JPG

Back