Painted inners and mirrors, etc

lurk.gif
Looks great, I think you earned it on me alone
laugh.gif

beerchug.gif
when are you going to do my Busa panels? I almost went to race ready! But I think, there's someone better it looks like!
argue.gif

Awesome job on those panels!!!! I would love to get mine done, if there is a list let me know...
beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif

Man look what you guys made me do, couldnt help myself, those just looked to good shawn, got mine taken off last night, then today seal and sanded to smooth them out, gonna let dry overnight and base coat, clear coat in the morning. Here are a couple teaser pics...

053107_16132.jpg

Pusher your the Man!!
bowdown.gif
M C Mustang you have helped so many and now others are helping you when you you need it. Isn't that what this board is all about? Riders helping other riders in need for the soul reason is their LOVE OF RIDING THE GREATEST MOTORCYCLE EVER MADE THE HAYABUSA!!!
bowdown.gif
super.gif

bowdown.gif

I received all the pieces today - you guys would not believe how good they look. I won't post any more pics until she is all back together, but then - I will present her to the board!

On a side note: anybody know, or how to find out, how to order color matched paint for say... an 07 Blue Busa? I might want to paint my inners and mirrors also.. Well not me but someone else..

Back