Another new 'busa owner

JrGMan

Registered
Greetings to all! I spent some time lurking around here and posted a few times prior to buying a Hayabusa in order to learn more about this bike. I have to admit that early on I was impressed with the members posting here, both their knowledge and friendliness. I am coming from a 2005 FJR1300 and located a 2005 'Busa with 633 miles on it that was for sale from a member of this board, greenbean 53. The bike is flawless, not a scratch or scuff anywhere and the owner was a great guy to deal with, very kind.
I live in Knoxville, Tennessee and my favorite ride around here is the Cherohala Skyway, a road that the Hayabusa should excel on, lots of high speed sweepers. Will have to watch the speed as I was extremely impressed with the speed of this bike, wow, very sobering. Anyway, we will see if I able to post a pic of the new bike and looking forward to spending time here, can already feel the welcome!

My_New_Bike.jpg

So you got old greenbeans bike,,,nice find,,well pampered im sure.Welcome to the oRg !!!And have fun.
beerchug.gif

Welcome - and being that close, you have no excuse for missing the Bash(s)... Congratz on the new scoot!
beerchug.gif

The day shot fooled us.
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
newbie.gif
enjoy and be safe, this bike as many on here can attest is extremely fast and can fool ya.

Back