Myrtle Beach May 24th-27th

where are the pics
rant.gif

(BigDiesel @ May 28 2007,06:48)
I knew I would get chit on asking about BBW.
I was trying to make a point.
BigD:(you did make a point-Canadian's all forgot what happend in the US less than 100 years ago)

- thats kind of a general statement- ALL canadians forgot? Guess what- I wasn't there. I DIDN'T do it. I was not involved. No one in my family was involved. Were you? Was anyone it happened to 100 years ago still alive today? How does it affect you today, other than cryptic terminology?

If anyone held a White bike week, other than Sturgis, there would be hangings.

BigD:(again-rewind USA 100 years)
Do the Canadians skip US history, or do they just tell the class "those losers are all crazy anway-no one cares what happend there" ?
You will never catch me calling anyone a loser, much less the entire Country called USA, unless they are a loser. Everyone cares, but not to the degree you do, you are affected more than me, apparently.

BigD:I guess I cant really make MY point, unless I gave you a perm. Extra-Tan and sent you shopping in Nordstroms or let you try to reserve a hotel room at the Hilton in biker gear-WITH the tan....see how that goes n then you'll 'get' my point.

Dont know what Nordstroms is.

Can YOU shop there, Big D?

Back from the Atlantic Beach Bike Festival aka. BBW. I am posting a few pic. I had a complete blast. Hung out with great people..... Attached is a couple of "Bike" pics. Big D, this first one is for you!!!!

PICT0048_e__Medium_.jpg

(basscrazy @ May 28 2007,14:58) Last one...  I have about 500 more
tounge.gif

tounge.gif
Look, Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, Cau-Blasian, WTF ever, you don't have to be black to look at this and thank God creating these nice specimens for our enjoyment !!

Good pics B.C.

WE NEED MORE A.S.A.P.

tounge.gif

Just wanted to put my West Coast 2 cents in with a pic. (they say they're worth a 1000 words). Raydog

P1000126.JPG

Hey do most people ride their bikes down there or trailer them? and is there much problem with theft if you ride it there...? Would love to go , but dont have a trailer to put it in....LOL

Hell, trailer, then you'd be missing a trailer too.
laugh.gif
I've heard of guys staying 20 miles out, pushing their rides in their rooms, guys taking shifts watching the bikes, etc.

I made it a day trip and kept my bike in view.

I would say easily double the bikes the second Friday, and it goes without saying that 99% of them were sportsbikes.
super.gif

Back