Nor Cal Busa Meet pictures, 5/26

nicholonious

Donating Member
Registered
Not a bad meet. Great weather and a great meet. If any of you are in the bay area, let me know. We are going to try and have these meets every month!

IMG_2507.jpg

IMG_2506.jpg

IMG_2505.jpg

IMG_2504.jpg

IMG_2503.jpg

IMG_2502.jpg

IMG_2501.jpg

IMG_2500.jpg

You're killin' me! You know how hard it is to turn my display on its side!?!?
laugh.gif

Seriously, though - nice pics! Thanks for sharing!

(omslaw @ May 27 2007,22:24) You're killin' me! You know how hard it is to turn my display on its side!?!?
laugh.gif

Seriously, though - nice pics! Thanks for sharing!
Yep What he said! Nice pics but now I have a crick in my neck from looking at them. Thanks!
poke.gif

Warning this post may cause permanent neck injury.
ices_rofl.gif

Great pics, nice paint job on the blue bike.
super.gif

(BusaBret @ May 28 2007,00:30)
(omslaw @ May 27 2007,22:24) You're killin' me!  You know how hard it is to turn my display on its side!?!?  
laugh.gif

Seriously, though - nice pics!  Thanks for sharing!
Yep What he said! Nice pics but now I have a crick in my neck from looking at them. Thanks!
poke.gif
Im sending you the bill for my chiropractor, and massage therapy....oh that part titled "happy ending" is just a surcharge for me leaving there with a smile
biggrin.gif

nice pics and good job to tha boyscouts....make sure they gets their Spare tire Badges
all_coholic.gif

Yep - I feel like I should have had a V-8! Nice pics - a who's who under the pics of the fellas would be nice as well...

Bike still looks good Big E. And I see you can do lug nuts. Maybe I will show up one day for a ride with you guys. Keep us informed up here in Sac area. Bob
beerchug.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ May 28 2007,06:15) Yep - I feel like I should have had a V-8! Nice pics - a who's who under the pics of the fellas would be nice as well...
Hey MC Mustang,

I'll try my best to remember:

Dopesick (BARF forum): Chris (silver 03' with spike bolts)
Big E: Efren (?), blue custom color busa
Czarb: orange LE
Nicholonious: me (Nick), silver 02'
Sane Man: Chris (?) (barf forum) (orange LE)

cool,wish the busa guys around here could start doing a monthly sumpin sumpin that be cool
bowdown.gif

nice to see fellas from the bay ridin Busas im in the sjv next to Fresno maybe ill ride up that way sometime just a couple hours away keep us posted

Back