Undertail Kit Recommendation

(BOOOSA @ Apr. 24 2007,18:08) BK,
One last question,with your undertail what tail light configuation did you go with? clear lens ,smoke,crystal ?

I'd like to go led 1st, then smoke cystal lens or plain does it make a differance? and do they come with resistors of flashers?
Last do you have a good sourse,I'll check our board sponsers first of course
muscle.gif
I went the the clear alternatives integrated LED brake/turn signal light with a clear lens. In Canada, I think smoked lens covers are illegal.

The Clear Alternatives turn signals were hard to see for people following me (not the flasher itself, but which side it was on) so I used Shock Racing Mini1 short stalk turn signals mounted to the licence plate bracket. Looks good and pretty easy to tell which way I was going to go for the people following me.

Then I used Lite 'n Boltz licence plates bolt lites to illuminate the licence plate (again, a legal requirement for me in Ontario, Canada).

Hope that helps.

BK,
Thanks again,when you have a Busa you want to make the right choices......... I'll check local laws.
brave.gif

beerchug.gif
Cheers

Hey Bandit King,
I have had a heck of a time trying to get my Artfbras undertail to fit my 07,I'm going to have to remove some of the fiberglass just in front of the bar cross member just behind the computer,the front didn't seem wide enough.Not a fun day but we'll try again tomarrow.

I had the same problem made brackets instead, didn't trim a the undertail at all.. call me b-fore u cut..

309 721 9223

100_1776__Large_.JPG

DR1300R,
Where did you make the bracket?it seems after I bolt it to the front corners,it sits to low of the frame tabs, and hits just underneath the tube cross member.Iwas thinking of velcro to secure my F-1 CPU to the undertail.
I called and left a message,I'm up late so don't worry about the time.
Thnkx
Booosa

DR........ .
super.gif
YOU ROCK THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!!!
bowdown.gif
Undertail is on it's way to be finished.

At last
Thanks
BOOOSA

(BOOOSA @ May 26 2007,21:23) DR........ .
super.gif
YOU ROCK THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!!!
bowdown.gif
Undertail is on it's way to be finished.

At last
Thanks
BOOOSA
No problem
wink.gif
glad I could help..
cool.gif

bowdown.gif
Thanks to all my new Bro's here, she is finished and the undertail is installed I can now fit my bike cover and tool kit lots of room.

You should of seen the look on my friends face when I used his cutting wheel and removed the licence plate light box under the tail light.I also used a clear tail light with LEDS and used an old school spray window tint VHT and coted the INSIDE of the lens to give it a real dark black look.

S5001331.JPG

Back