AFR log   Am I on the right track

Professor

Hayabusa Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Thoughts/comments. Am I headed the right direction? Then I'll swap airboxes to put on the small box mod and see what it screws up.

This is a run log from my bike. I'll try to get a larger version up later.  I'm targeting 12.5 and seem to be getting pretty close from 7K to 10600 @ 100% Black is RPM, AFR Purple, Red is GPS, Blue is TPS.

I need to get it out on the road and get a good long log to tune on the lower RPM and TPS cells.  The 50% is in the 13.0 to 13.5 range where most of the map was when I started.

post-18-35996-runfile1.jpg

No spray. Do you think I'm going too fat?
I figured it needed to be in the 12.5-12.9 range for max power. I pushed it toward the fat side of the targe as I'm getting ready to do a small box mod and was not sure where it would send it. Most of the upper end was in the 13.5-14.2 range with my first few logs. So far it has responded pretty well at the track to the changes.

One of the first things I did was clean up the idle. 750-1250 @ 0% throttle was about 10:1. I leaned it to about 14.5 and it is much easier to be around. 1500-1750 At 0%-2% I kept it down to about 11.5 for warmup with the fast idle.

Back