Great day at the races

CCbusa05

Donating Member
Registered
Pacemaster, a friend that rides a Honda Superhawk and I left Carson City at the crack of dawn, enroute to hook up with ozz, greyrocket and another one of their buddies that rides a Repsol. First stop was grabbing a quick bite at the Golden Arches in El Dorado Hills, just east of Sacramento.
Pacemaster and ozz..............it's quite obvious what the most popular Hayabusa color scheme is!
laugh.gif

100_1975__Large_.JPG

ozz, Pacemaster and yours truly waiting for greyrocket and Anthony (Repsol) to show up so we could fill up and head out down Hwy 80 for Infineon, which is about 80 miles from this station.

100_1978__Large_.JPG

There was acres of sport bikes parked everywhere! Seemed like I enjoyed roaming the parking lot as much as watching the action on the track!
smile.gif

100_2001__Large_.JPG

I enjoyed meeting kento-moto in the afternoon (on the left). Then there's greyrocket, ozz and me.

100_2014__Large_.JPG

It was a great day and a very long drive home back over the Sierras to Carson City. I staggered in at 9:30 last night. Got up at 5AM this morning and spent 4 hours (yes, I am OCD about cleanliness, especially when it comes to my bikes)  
smile.gif
at washing, waxing and cleaning/lubing the chain after almost breaking out in tears when the wind started blowing dust all over my baby down there.
Ahhh.................greyrocket? You listening? I owe you one son, for this little trick. I seriously was thinking about thumping the kid on the head, but thought better of it. He's way too big for this old dude to handle...whew!
Seriously though, I want to thank all you fellow busa fanatics for literally making my day!  
beerchug.gif

100_2015__Large_.JPG

awesome pics!!

I went to the Fontana round and had pit passes. The bikes, parts bin, equipment are all truly impressive. Yeah, I wish I could've hung out in Spies' pit as well.

CCBusa05, you have completed my jealousy and sadness experience that I couldn't go with you guys, great pictures and captions! Call me for the next one! Raydog

Img_9202_busa.jpg

what a good time I had
biggrin.gif
I have been thinking about how much fun it all was all day today at work lets make it an annual event and go again
beerchug.gif
get that Raydog to roll down here to
smile.gif

being with the busa guys and walking around at the vendors was just a blast! and of course meeting Kent!
jump9.gif

those suzukis sounded exceptionally nasty it was just amazing how quickly they walk and some of those passes we saw on lap traffic after turn 2 was incredible
muscle.gif
those guys are amazing riders

heres a couple i took to
biggrin.gif

Infineon_day2__02__2_.jpg

biggrin.gif

this is what CCbusa05s' tires looked liked when he showed up here sunday morning  
tounge.gif

Infineon_day2__23__2_.jpg

Back