custom paint

beerchug.gif

daaaaaay-um, almost 400 views already!?!?
SHOCKED.gif

dang D-what woulda happend if ya showed'em the FRONT?!?!
wow.gif

that much traffic mite blow tha board up!
guns.gif

(BigDiesel @ May 20 2007,02:13) daaaaaay-um, almost 400 views already!?!?
SHOCKED.gif

dang D-what woulda happend if ya showed'em the FRONT?!?!
wow.gif

that much traffic mite blow tha board up!
guns.gif
Now that I seen and it cant be posted
SHOCKED.gif

SHOCKED.gif

You gonna have to cover it with a sheet in order to post pics of it!

(BigDiesel @ May 19 2007,11:49) thanks brah-yeah its original aight-no skulls/flames/crazy tribal stuff on my ride....no stickers/kanji/13-hundred this/Suzuki that/chrome ANYTHING on my ride.

going to be a black basecoat, with full-airbrushed graphics via Revolution, a bunch of PC parts n some anodised goodies thrown in to mix it up, color-matched everything....

I aint coming to the shows to get second place, feel me? I GOT to come correct-thats tha way REAL Ruff Rydas do it!

YOU KNOW!
yeah I hear yuh on the chrome !!!! I have a 06 le, and I'm going to get every thing pc'd black sometime here in the near future.

Love the dog chain, never seen it before !!!

how long do we/you have to wait, to get it, see it ?

Im thinkn after Memorial Day...I am buying a house next week Tues (signing ALL the papers...
all_coholic.gif
) then moving lil shid all week, and doing the "big move" on Memorial Day morning. Body prolly wont get back to me till after 28th unless D's guy does tha 3-4 layers of clearcoat sooper-fast, AND ups actually TRIES to ship it fast....so yea, like end of May.

gonna be kinda retarded tho-the paint is done, but I still have to PC the frame/SA/other lil bits, and add the stretched arm w/new shoes-but I gotta get sum furniture first
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

As usual Dave - paint is awesome!

Back