Got Vinyl?

Sloto200

Off we go, into the wild blue yonder...
Donating Member
Registered
And i had him make me this... very hard to take a picture of something on a mirror at night... i'm going to take pictures tomorrow in the daylight and i'm sure they will turn out better...

cool.gif

IMG_0571.jpg

IMG_0569.jpg

(Sloto200 @ May 15 2007,19:20) And i had him make me this... very hard to take a picture of something on a mirror at night... i'm going to take pictures tomorrow in the daylight and i'm sure they will turn out better...

cool.gif

IMG_0571.jpg

IMG_0569.jpg
those are hysterical, can he make more and what price?

(Busajew30 @ May 16 2007,19:56) those are hysterical, can he make more and what price?
Yes he can... i dont know what the price would be but i'm sure it would be cheap... I gave him $3 for it and he didnt ask for anything... We joked about the money after i gave it to him... $2.50 for the vinyl and .50 for the install! LOL He has a web site... give him an email and see what he'll do for you... he can make anything...

http://patriotdecals.com/

I got in touch with Cindy at Patriot and ordered some up last Friday. I bought enough for 4 bikes and the total was $24 and some change plus they showed up today and the were a few Kanji decals thrown in the package for an added bonus. Wish I knew about Patriot when I redid my boat.

Sweet.......

Now every Busa needs these for when they pass all those "other" dealerships.
laugh.gif

Yea my friend and i work together... he is in the Air Force too. Thanks for giving him some busniess... He told me that he got a few emails about the stickers after I told him about taking pictures and posting them.

Back