Picked up my track bike

Front...

20040207_Front.jpg

Oracle goin huntin' ....wahoo. Just dont turn into Organkil.
Be safe out there man....

if the Ol' Rub gotta donate parts to get you back up an' runnin'....he will , problem is , you get my liver an' you'll be drunk for a week .

be cool ya ol Barnacle....I know yer gonna go out strong , just be cool if ya can .

Rock Hard, Ride Free.......RSD.

Hey Oracle, love what you did to the SV its hot I'm still working on getting a track bike but I got a good line on a 01 F4I.It looks like I will be joining you at the Schwantz school on3/9,10 at Road Atlanta there was some sort of mix up and I ended up there a week early(yeah) I hope to see you there.

Well... I finally got the stickers stuck on! Now she looks like a REAL racing bike! Here is the close-up of my racing team and my name. The kanji (my name) says "shintaku" which means devine one, or ORACLE. And, the Temet Nosce Racing means "know thyself racing."

sideclose.jpg

I'm with MSF... That's one of the sickest SV's I've ever seen, bro! You've got one awesome track bike!
super.gif
Now, get 'er on the track and give'er Hell!!!
beerchug.gif

wow im inspired to get a bike an turn it in to a race bike too
nice job
looks great
whats the total damage to your pocket?
if you dont mind me asking

Price breakdown...

$3,000.00 The Bike
$ 800.00 Ohlin Rear Shock
$ 300.00 Front shock rebuild kit
$ 700.00 Full M4 Racing Exhaust
$ 60.00 Stage 1 jet kit
$ 800.00 labor to install suspension/exhaust and dyno tune
$ 700.00 Sharkskinz bodywork
$ 250.00 Metzler RennSport Racing Tires
$ 300.00 paintjob
$ 500.00 Scott's steering Dampner
$ 350.00 Woodcraft rearsets
$ 120.00 Brake lines, pads, and racing fluid
$ 70.00 Sliders
===========
$8000 SubTotal
$ 400 Taxes, Misc.

So, just under $9,000 total for a COMPLETE track bike.

wow.gif
Holy smokes... It seems like a lot more written down! I suppose you could cut a bunch of corners and save a couple of K if you wanted to get in cheaper.

wink.gif

Um, Oracle...The only I see Bro is you show up on that and folks are going to really be expecting to see something out of you... And darnit, I cannot help but think that now that she is so dead sexy your going to be holding back for fear of damaging her....

Bike looks freaking Schweet, though I would be getting a headlight, brake light, and some tags on that thing... Too pretty to keep only on the track. Looks pretty damn nice... Love the color.

Have a blast man, and give us some action shots... Say hey to Ben for me as well...

Later.

Um, Oracle...The only I see Bro is you show up on that and folks are going to really be expecting to see something out of you...  And darnit, I cannot help but think that now that she is so dead sexy your going to be holding back for fear of damaging her....

Bike looks freaking Schweet, though I would be getting a headlight, brake light, and some tags on that thing... Too pretty to keep only on the track.  Looks pretty damn nice... Love the color.  

Have a blast man, and give us some action shots... Say hey to Ben for me as well...

Later.
Thanks bro... I will try to live up to her LQQKS and remain among the living.

( :

-Rippah

poor lil busa looks like she's been cast aside.. back there sobbing in the corner!
biggrin.gif
I know you will enjoy! I'm getting my busa track prepped next month! woopee!!

Back