Another Bike in the stable

sccrvettel82

I've been quiet lately...Don't m
Donating Member
Registered
Figured I would post whore some with pics. I know everyone loves pics.
smile.gif

It is a 2006 VTX 1300R. Too many mods to list. Way too low to the ground, there is still like 2 1/2" of tire that cannot even be used because the floor boards grind way too hard. The first hard corner I took I hit the boards so hard it knocked my foot off. Gave it to my dad as a thank you for college present.

1.JPG

Last one
smile.gif
The Vance & Hines pipes really sound good on it. Most harley riders even think it sounds like their american Twins with those pipes.

6.JPG

Great solution..... Did dad want to know why you didnt give him the busa?

ANd he added those stupid tassels on the clutch and brake levers. I think they are ugly and a safety hazzard because they slide around. Advised him to grip glue them or something.

Wow that is a hot looking bike.. Thats exactly what I am looking for. Your fathers a lucky man.

LOL, he is scared to death of it. I can't even get him to take it around the neighborhood. He doesn't like to sit on it. I tried to tell him that you can't just sit on it and be comfy, told him you gotta at least ride it, much different when riding. I told him that he is scared becuase if he rides it he will want one. LOL

BIG E, most dealers always have a ton of left over models of the VTX's. You can pick them up cheap. If you like the general classic look of the bike, I strongly suggest checking out the Yamaha Road Star. They look amazing with spokes and wide white walls. Plus tons of aftermarket parts and a great motor with belt drive.

not to nitpick, but thats a 1300S, not a 1300R. The spokes come on the S, the R has aluminum wheels. I have the same bike, but in candy red. Looks like you have the same light bar, tail light cover, driving lights, turn signals, and windscreen as I have on mine.

It is an R, check out the Fenders. Have the stock mag wheels and tires sitting in the garage.
smile.gif
Added the spoke wheels and White Walls after I got the bike. Here it is with mags

CIMG0775.JPG

Sweet. Didn't know you changed the wheels. The S has the same fenders as the R does though, the only difference is the wheels.

That being said, the whitewalls REALLY set the bike off. I was blown away at the difference in the look when I put mine on.

For a crusier I think it looks  
SHOCKED.gif
really nice. I'am sure your Dad will love it for just cruising around  
super.gif

Back