Mods with pics

burnschevy

Player
Donating Member
Registered
Well, finally.  I have gotten myself some bolt-ons. Put then on tonight, and got to ride alittle before the rain came in. Yoshimiras R-22's, aslo while i had the credit card out, took it to the local bike shop and had them put on some Hayabusa dogbones, lowered 2", and went ahead and install swingarm spools.  And since the Factory Bridgestone only lasted 3019 miles before the cord started to show, I went ahead and got me some Dunlap Qualifiers. here comes the pics

4.jpg

(burnschevy @ May 03 2007,21:32) Well, finally.  I have gotten myself some bolt-ons. Put then on tonight, and got to ride alittle before the rain came in. Yoshimiras R-22's, aslo while i had the credit card out, took it to the local bike shop and had them put on some Hayabusa dogbones, lowered 2", and went ahead and install swingarm spools.  And since the Factory Bridgestone only lasted 3019 miles before the cord started to show, I went ahead and got me some Dunlap Qualifiers. here comes the pics
pic #2

2.jpg

(burnschevy @ May 03 2007,21:32) Well, finally.  I have gotten myself some bolt-ons. Put then on tonight, and got to ride alittle before the rain came in. Yoshimiras R-22's, aslo while i had the credit card out, took it to the local bike shop and had them put on some Hayabusa dogbones, lowered 2", and went ahead and install swingarm spools.  And since the Factory Bridgestone only lasted 3019 miles before the cord started to show, I went ahead and got me some Dunlap Qualifiers. here comes the pics
pic3

3.jpg

(cyclops12 @ May 03 2007,21:34) mmmmmmmm very nice what they sound like ??
super.gif

beerchug.gif
Not as loud as I had expected, but they still have a nice deep tone to them, very happy so far

before anyone says it, d&mn those are some big pics....lol sorry, not sure what to do, look fine when i post then they go all to he!! I have a 22 inch moniter, so they look great on here, maybe you guys should get bigger screen so i can post larger pics...lol

(burnschevy @ May 03 2007,18:37)
super.gif

beerchug.gif
Not as loud as I had expected, but they still have a nice deep tone to them, very happy so far
they will sound even better when you get them baffles out lol
very nice cans me likes !!
jump9.gif

(cyclops12 @ May 03 2007,19:41)
(burnschevy @ May 03 2007,18:37)
super.gif
beerchug.gif
they will sound even better when you get them baffles out lol
very nice cans me likes !!
jump9.gif
R-22 are not baffled, just straight trough. At least for US market.

here is the sound file

(burnschevy @ May 03 2007,18:40) before anyone says it, d&mn those are some big pics....lol sorry, not sure what to do, look fine when i post then they go all to he!!  I have a 22 inch moniter, so they look great on here, maybe you guys should get bigger screen so i can post larger pics...lol
laugh.gif
Looks good man!!!

(06BUSA @ May 04 2007,00:12) yer bike still has the umbilical cord.  
wink.gif
YES YES, Still my little baby, constant maintance. after a 2 months tring to get the dealership to place, just trying to make it last as long as possible

That looks great! Now for the big question!!?? The only thing holding me back from buying a nice set of bolt-ons like that is: Did you have to do anything else to compensate for the less restrictive flow? Possibly the air box marble mod, or? My concern is that it might affect performance of an otherwise stock busa if nothing else is done except to bolt 'em on!?

Back