Zumo 550  Gps on the Busa

sfbusa

Registered
Can anyone help me locate a Ram mount for my Busa.I have it currently installed on the clutch lever/mcylinder mount , but would like to move it to the stem .I saw a guy in the UK selling a stem mount thats a 1 inch ball ..that would be perfect, but i have emailed him with no luck...

any ideas...

btw; the Zumo is fantastic

sf

I can't search from here, but I had one mounted on my stem with e 1/4" threaded rod to a 1" ram ball. Search here on GPS AND Mount AND ram and you should be able to find the thread. I had part numbers for the ball and everything. Currently I have the ball mounted to a hole I drilled in the end handlebar.

(Professor @ Mar. 15 2007,15:48) I can't search from here, but I had one mounted on my stem with e 1/4" threaded rod to a 1" ram ball.  Search here on GPS AND Mount AND ram and you should be able to find the thread. I had part numbers for the ball and everything. Currently I have the ball mounted to a hole I drilled in the end handlebar.
Thanks 05 and Prof

I''ll take look

Home made stem mount,10 bucks,,ordered a sat radio window mount off flee bay, cut it at the very end at the ruber,trimed it to fit tight,slid that puppy in and wala...

DCFN0016__Small_.JPG

So Justyntym what do you think about the personal best reading, I mean max speed on that GPS. It made me go fast enough to blow open my backpack and loose all of the contents including a big can of peanuts. I did not see this happen but a few people beeped there horns and gave me the finger when I pulled over to zip it back up. Wonder what an exploding can of peanuts looks like at 155mph.

(scouser @ May 01 2007,12:41) So Justyntym what do you think about the personal best reading, I mean max speed on that GPS.  It made me go fast enough to blow open my backpack and loose all of the contents including a big can of peanuts.  I did not see this happen but a few people beeped there horns and gave me the finger when I pulled over to zip it back up.  Wonder what an exploding can of peanuts looks like at 155mph.
jump9.gif

I just installed both the RAM ball mount for the stem, then immediately switched to the stem mount from techmounts... I RECOMMEND THE TECHMOUNTS STEM MOUNT. It is worth every penny!

Back