Cap has a little ammo too

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I have several pics that will go into threads by themselves but I thought I would add these because they need no explaination.....

cap

Deals_gap_2007_193.jpg

We thought the pursuit was over but Lisa jumped off the damn bike and took off on foot.

Deals_gap_2007_165.jpg

Pimp my ride, I want 6 inch frame sliders / leg rest too.... Are those cycle cat?

Deals_gap_2007_156.jpg

Those are hillareous, Cap!

My endless love, that's just wrong.
biggrin.gif

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Before</span></span>

Deals_gap_2007_078.jpg

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>During</span></span>

ticket__800_x_536_.jpg

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>After</span></span>

Deals_gap_2007_177.jpg

In the Mr. T voice "Who dat wearing dem tight fittin jeans ??"

Deals_gap_2007_139.jpg

(captain @ Apr. 30 2007,10:38) In the Mr. T voice "Who dat wearing dem tight fittin jeans ??"
Back dat a$$ up, now shake it fast, and show me what you're workin with...........

I nominate Semi for .Org counselor and daycare supervisor. He is definately multitalented, but ask me not how I know...  
SHOCKED.gif

i think we were doing perfectly well without any pics of me
tounge.gif

you don't want to scare off any lurkers that might become future members
laugh.gif

(semi @ Apr. 30 2007,13:56) i think we were doing perfectly well without any pics of me
tounge.gif

you don't want to scare off any lurkers that might become future members
laugh.gif
your pic with shawns boy wont scare anyone off, but the pic of the WIDE load will
crazy.gif

(captain @ Apr. 30 2007,10:27) Pimp my ride, I want 6 inch frame sliders / leg rest too.... Are those cycle cat?
that was almost as comfrtable as the massage i got later on

Back