can I get a reply
I've been looking at a map all morning. Here's our options

mooresville
salisbury
stateville
kannapolis
gastonia (hooters)

Sorry.
If you come down 40 lets meet at Statesville. If you decide to roll into Charlotte, let's meet at Gastonia or the Hootes on the soutside of Charlotte. That's South Blvd. location. Some serious hotties there.
cool.gif

Hey guys, I've got 4 Motorola 2-way radios and throat mics for helmets that I'm thinking about taking for the ride up incase anybody wants to chat back and forth. What do you think? Also if I do then anybody else that has them I think will work too.

So we meeting at the Hooters in Gastonia at 11:00? Sound good. Here is the address for it.

Hooters of Gastonia
3725 East Franklin Blvd
Gastonia, NC 28054

Pun.

Hey B and Roc do we have a manifest for this trip or are we still waiting for everyone to reply so we know who all is ridin with us to the Gap?

I'll see if I can't get something by tomorrow for us to look at. Mapquest says down 85 and up 26 is the fastest. Not sure if everybody want's do do that or not. I'll post up something.

O.K. guys this is the shortes route by miles according to Mapquest.  However it is about 20 mins more than going down 85 to 26 and up.  Didn't know if you guys would rather do this to get off of the Interstate for a little bit so there isn't just a long ride and no stopping.  Let me know what you think.  Oh and I did check from Statesville and it's the same amount of time either way.

P.

Map.jpg

Bryan, Roy, Cody and the rest of you NC guys have a great trip, can't wait for photos, too busy with the house to join you this time, take care!

Back