Vegas Ride.

Great pics Owen. Wish I lived closer to you guys. It would be great to get to ride with you guys more ofter. See ya at Laguna, if not before.

Great pics......except for the last one
wow.gif

It was great to finally meet you Big O........I hope to ride with you again.

DD

Nice pics Owen!!
beerchug.gif

Any other shots of the crash scene??
In relation from the road??

It was great riding with you guys again and we'll have to get together soon.

No pics of the skid mark. By the length of it I don't know if he could have cranked it over and made the turn. Also, on the next ride we need to tell people to keep track of each other. Colin was the last rider, (sweeper) and the next to last guy may want to make sure the last rider is still behind him. We didn't notice Colin wasn't with us for half an hour! By the time we got back to the crash the ambulance had already taken him away.
sad.gif

Thanks for putting it all together. Here is the group that road out with me.

DSC_8432.JPG

(dadofthree @ Apr. 21 2007,17:03) Any word on Colin
rock.gif
Here's the last update from Colin on Sincitysportbikes:

So here's the physical rundown..... Ripped up left knee, bruised lungs, fractured shoulder blade, and a fractured vertibrae, and alot of little cuts and bruises. I actually feel better than I thought that I would with all that. Thanks again for all the concern, it's pretty easy to understand why people would want to be a member of such a great group (family).
Colin

Sounds like he's Feeling better...but he'll be down with the broken bones for a little while.

(Big O @ Apr. 22 2007,18:13)
(dadofthree @ Apr. 21 2007,17:03) Any word on Colin
rock.gif
Here's the last update from Colin on Sincitysportbikes:

So here's the physical rundown.....  Ripped up left knee, bruised lungs, fractured shoulder blade, and a fractured vertibrae, and alot of little cuts and bruises.  I actually feel better than I thought that I would with all that.  Thanks again for all the concern, it's pretty easy to understand why people would want to be a member of such a great group (family).
Colin

Sounds like he's Feeling better...but he'll be down with the broken bones for a little while.
Thanks Owen, but that is from last Monday
sad.gif

I hope that these photos post. Here are few from Day 1, Friday, April 13, in Vegas. They are probably not in order. The desert shots were the beginning of the day, lunch, then the snow capped mountains. It was great! Thanks again!
smile.gif
newbie.gif
rolleyes_extreme.gif

D1.8__Small_.JPG

(GoFaster @ Apr. 22 2007,19:19) I hope that these photos post.  Here are few from Day 1, Friday, April 13, in Vegas.  They are probably not in order.  The desert shots were the beginning of the day, lunch, then the snow capped mountains.  It was great!  Thanks again!
smile.gif

newbie.gif

rolleyes_extreme.gif
Man that Black one on the left is HOT
super.gif
Is that the '08 Hayabusa
rock.gif

(BA BUSA @ Apr. 22 2007,19:22)
(GoFaster @ Apr. 22 2007,19:19) I hope that these photos post.  Here are few from Day 1, Friday, April 13, in Vegas.  They are probably not in order.  The desert shots were the beginning of the day, lunch, then the snow capped mountains.  It was great!  Thanks again!
smile.gif

newbie.gif

rolleyes_extreme.gif
Man that Black one on the left is HOT  
super.gif
 Is that the '08 Hayabusa
rock.gif
eek2.gif
all_coholic.gif

I figured that you meant the one on the left. I love the solid black.
super.gif
Those CBRs are super nice! My brother-in-law has one. He was cool enough to let me take it for a little spin. Very nice!
beerchug.gif

Here’s a photo of Colin talking with Spudley at the rest stop into Valley Of Fire about ten minutes or so before the unfortunate incident. Colin’s on the right (black leather jacket and blue jeans). His ZX-14 is in the back being viewed. I just wanted to give a visual because I know that a lot of people were meeting each other for the first time that day.

How cool is Colin? He shows up on a ZX-14 on a mostly Busa bash and offers to ride sweep to make sure we’re all okay! Cool guy.

Colin_and_Spudley__Small_.JPG

Back