Munster Koach in Sacramento,CA

1320Busa

#1 stand up playa,fug with me,RSD will k
Donating Member
Registered
Just a little heads up to the guys in Sacramento,CA. The Munster Koach will be on desplay for a few day before it gets a full restroation at Sacramento Vintage Ford. check it out.

SACRAMENTO VINTAGE FORD

untitled__Small_.jpg

Cool, thanx Rod for sharing. I saw that in Oakland when I was about 10 years old. I forgot who was the orignal design on that, "Big Daddy Roth"?

My Dad used to build customs in the 60's so I got to grow up in a body shop and once in a while go to car shows.
cool.gif

(Kento-Moto @ Apr. 19 2007,23:17) Cool, thanx Rod for sharing.  I saw that in Oakland when I was about 10 years old. I forgot who was the orignal design on that, "Big Daddy Roth"?

My Dad used to build customs in the 60's so I got to grow up in a body shop and once in a while go to car shows.  
cool.gif
it was George Barris he loves our stuff. We recently put some Flows on the Batmobile and the Monkey mobile.

BEAT RUN ON THE BATMOBILE

DSCN1347__Small_.JPG

Oh yeah George Barris I remember now. Dad talked him about him too. I think he had a car called the "Beatnick Bandit" I like'd that one.

My dad was an original member of the Sacramento Thunderbolts in the 50's and used to hang with D. Bertalucci and the Nor Cal Hot Rod Assc.

I met MR.BARRIS last year here in ONTARIO,CANADA. at a car show.
I collect vintage batmobile stuff.What an awesome guy MR BARRIS is.
super.gif

Back